How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda searched the thead and diddnt find anything. But I was just curious to how old the members of the site, and who ride FZ6 bikes. I personally am 20. I met i guy the older day who was in his late 60's who was riding one, and couldnt believe it. But good for him!

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
52 years young, nothing to prove (and too old to impress the chicks) so can just enjoy the ride

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I,m 48 and on my second FZ6.
Just a thought , but maybe you should have started the poll at about 15 years instead of 0 :rolleyes:

All depends on how mature one feels I guess...... My missus will gladly vouch for me being a 9 yr old all to often :BLAA: I look at it this way , you grow up , you get old , you die !!! I aint EVER growing up :D

2007Fizzer

Senior rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 66. But 66 is the new 40, so long as I don't drop the bike. Shortly I'll have to move to some kind of down-sized living accommodations, like a senior living complex or a retirement community, etc. But I just got a 2007 FZ6 in the faster blue color, and for the moment I'm definitely kicking a$$!

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 66. But 66 is the new 40, so long as I don't drop the bike. Shortly I'll have to move to some kind of down-sized living accommodations, like a senior living complex or a retirement community, etc. But I just got a 2007 FZ6 in the faster blue color, and for the moment I'm definitely kicking a$$!

Wish I could Thanks twice. Keep on rockin. :thumbup:

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
39 years young ... fed up going up the scale im going back down a few ...
You know you`re getting on slightly when you e got to scroll down on the date of birth sections :D

Ah well your as old as you want too be ... im still nuts so it helps ... :rolleyes:

njbill

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a picture of my friend Carl. On this day, he was 81 and rode dual sport bikes with us in the state forest. I watched him crash and had to help him pick-up his bike. He was fine. :thumbup:

Image032.jpg

MypalCarl-S.jpg

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
53;)

Riding over 26 years. Keep telling friends I'm gettin' too old for this but just got my FZ in June:D. Guess I'm good for another 10-12 years.:Sport:

Susan

That Romance Author Lady
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 40 and am going to ride until I just can't anymore. :D