Here ya go wrightme43 - Dream Bike Thread

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, this is an excercise I have been doing myself recently.

Money is no object, what is your next bike purchase?

Not that anyone is planning of getting rid of their FZ6 since it is a very worthy bike. I actually think if I had a lot of money, I would forgoe a luxury vehicle and instead build a harem of bikes. You know four or maybe six bikes.

That idea is what got me thinking about what my next bike would be.

I have had my eye on the Triumph Daytona 675.

So what would you pick?

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted the Tour Deluxe but the price and gas milage changed my mind for the time being. However I have been extremely pleased with my FZ6.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if I'd call it my dream bike but I sure like to get my hands on that new KTM Super Duke. It's not pretty but from what I've read about it, it's a blast.

W

wrightme43

This is all screwed up because it is almost identical to our bike already.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/triumph-tiger/2007-triumph-tiger.htm

or if I get to keep my bike and I get to have two bikes.
I was at one time ignorant of this bike. I have been studying on it. I want one. It seems most nice examples are in the 20-35k range now.
Oh my god though it sure does look like fun.
Honda RC30.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sportrider

Jay Lenno is tempararily holding my dream bike(lol):D

I would like the Y2K, I saw a story on it a few years ago. it had a helicopter turbine engine in it they said the farther you rev it the more horsepower it builds top speed was over 300mph, the only down side was throttle response, they said when you get on the throttle or let off it takes a couple seconds to respond, but hey its not like it would be a daily driver or anything.
I could just see it now; "what you think your bored out turbo nitros feed busa is fast, please." that would be cool.:D
realisticly I like the 06 R-l LE, wouldn't mind a second hand rc211v or a YZFM-1 that had been on the moto gp circuit in a past life.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Changed my mind.

I have had my eye on the Triumph Daytona 675.

After reading the '07 comparison article in more than one cycle mag. I think I changed my mind.

Daytona 675 didn't get too much praise from the test riders.

Guess I'll keep thinking about it.

That's the great part about life. So many choices, so much fun playing what if! :D

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone's been digging DEEP in the archives! :rolleyes:

Wonder whatever happened to "WrightMe43"... He was an almost constant poster, stressing safety to the point of irritation, but I haven't seen a post from him in a long time... :confused:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Wonder whatever happened to "WrightMe43"... He was an almost constant poster, stressing safety to the point of irritation, but I haven't seen a post from him in a long time... :confused:

Holy Cow someone hit a button on Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmiwo79aTg&feature=related]Peabody's Improbable History - Ludwig Von Beethoven - YouTube[/ame]

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site

Best to let it rest...

Yours truly: TSA