Photography Thread !!!

Rossi46

Reaction score
Visit site
Gday guys,
Bought my self a new camera the other day (Cannon 450d) and i think it was monday night went out and took a few snaps. Ill try to upload more later on but I only have one with me and dont have the net at home for another week... AHHHH!!!!

Any of you guys into photography??

16867_459706690286_895340286_10984736_8201709_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't taken any photos of the bike, I'm more into animal photography.

Flickr: Matt Plichta's Photostream

I haven't been on my flickr page in a couple of months, and I never got around to adding all my photos, so there's a lot missing.

Great shot of the bike, BTW. You should submit that for BOTM.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice shot......yes there are a few of us Aussie's who are photo & video tragics! i have a Nikon D90, and a great point and shoot....panasonic TZ7.

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pic :thumbup: , im an avid photographer and im going out shopping tomorrow night for a new camera....... Finally decided to update to a Digital SLR , after years of awesome pic's provided by my Canon EOS 3000N i have decided to move with the times :(... I love my old girl..... I'll still keep her for things that i know are way beyond the realms of digital's poor quality but for now i must update.... Tossing up between a Canon 500d or Canon 50d , 50 has impressive specs but the 500 has video.... Both 15.1 megapixel and when matched with my existing lenses i'll have incredible telephoto :D

Debaser

Reaction score
Visit site
A Canon man here, currently using a 350D for mainly nature and wildlife and a lot of macro.

Last edited:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a Nikon D5000 since I've deployed. No pictures of the bike yet being that I'm on the wrong side of the world.

Last edited:

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
I study photography, I'm in my final year ( master ).
Been very busy with my final project.

Switching between riding my bike and taking pictures.
Sometimes I wish I had only 1 passion, cause it's damn expensive and time consuming.

Oh and I work with a Nikon D300 and F100.

MRGM

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been shooting photos for the past couple of years on Nikon equipment. Tend to do more action/sports stuff, but also dabble in everything else.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
These pics make me wish I had one of these cameras.

! may be going to hell in a bucket, - ADVrider

This guy's taken some pretty good photos for a guy shooting one handed from a motor bike...lol.

Cheers
Mike

wow, some of those shots are awesome, but idk if i would want to be shooting and riding at the same time. i was thinking about making a mount for my camera on the handlebars or somewhere. I wonder if anyone has done that before?

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, some of those shots are awesome, but idk if i would want to be shooting and riding at the same time. i was thinking about making a mount for my camera on the handlebars or somewhere. I wonder if anyone has done that before?

What I would like to know is how a person would take the shot when their hand is on the throttle which is the same hand that presses the shutter button? :confused:

Is there such thing as a left handed camera? Wavex or anyone else whose done this, how do you take your shots on the bike?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only photo's that have been taken from my bike whilst moving, have been taken by my pillion, my old 2up riding partner, MP...who is a very experienced pillion, and some of the shots she managed to get were just fantastic...

Cant imagine taking shots from the bike while riding myself...gotta reckon that is pretty close to insane....

:eek:

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
What I would like to know is how a person would take the shot when their hand is on the throttle which is the same hand that presses the shutter button? :confused:

Is there such thing as a left handed camera? Wavex or anyone else whose done this, how do you take your shots on the bike?

i remember somewhere saying that he held the camera with his left hand holding it from above to take the pictures. it seems like it would be very awkward to take a picture like that but he has some very nice images so however he does it it works for him.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my Picasa were some of my foto's are uploaded.

Need to make a portfolio website, but ... I wish I had more time. :(

Picasa-webalbums - Speedy

"Nacht werven" was one of my projects last year.

"Rollerblade" was my passion for 15 years, 4 knee sugery's later ... no more.