Got myself a winter project

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!!!!!! Kids are the funnest thing ever. My boy is so much fun. The weirdest thing though is..... They teach YOU lol. Congrats again:Flash::D:thumbup::rockon:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you please move this to the mod section and complete a write up so I can duplicate the results with my wife ;)

Thats great news!!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
CONGRATS!!!! Perfect time of the year for this plan!

Michele and I are VERY HAPPY for you! :steve:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks everyone! yeah, we were hoping to time it so that i would be preggers over the winter, not for riding, but because then i can finish school before the baby arrives (hopefully) and still get a job in the fall if we need me to work right away. amazingly enough trying to plan it worked for once!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
congratulations...little riding grommits will be neat.

fyi: future mods -> baggy clothes, more sympathy for husband during mood swings, more fun, new food intake...haha I have no idea what I'm talking about!!

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks everyone! yeah, we were hoping to time it so that i would be preggers over the winter, not for riding, but because then i can finish school before the baby arrives (hopefully) and still get a job in the fall if we need me to work right away. amazingly enough trying to plan it worked for once!

Congrats! It appears the "summer project" has paid off with a winter project. Nice how that works out!

J

jsteinb95

Congrats to Rob and Keira!!! :steve:

Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Or, are you guys the type that want to be surprised when he/she is born?

As soon as I could find out, I did!!! That would drive me insane not knowing.

Any thoughts on names yet? Surely you've thought about this over the years. :D