raja777m (OP)
    Ride like you own it..! raja777m's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can we use this for our motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Wazp View Post
    Good man. I was back east for the first time last fall on my Wing. Really enjoyed the roads to the west of you in the Appalachian mountains. I suspect they would be even more fun a FZ6!
    They are couple of hours from where I'm right now.
    My friend got his Busa ready, planning to go to Tail of dragon over the next weekend.

Later I'll plan to go to this place soon. Thanks.
    08 FZ6: SOLD
    ~12v Outlet and USB~Red Reflective Rim stickers~Cortech Micro 2.0 Tank Bag~Carbon Fibre Frame Sliders~Scorpio SR-i900R~FE unknown brand~Sony AZ1VR and handle bar mount~Sony AS100VR with helmet mount~OPT7 LED underglow~Nokya H4 and H7 Arctic white~Go Cruise 2 Aluminum throttle Lock~Garmin Nuvi 1390 with suction cup~FZ09's Handlebar mirrors~park lights, FZ1 style~

https://raja777m.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/tamedbeast-fz6/

the milkman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can we use this for our motorcycle?

Honestly, you have more wiggle room with the weight than you do with the additives and type of oil. Just make sure the oil is JASO-MA ceritfied and generally you are safe to use it with wet clutch motorcycles, however you should always check the service manual. If you want a cheap alternative, I use shell rotella T6, its really clean due to the low sulfur content and its JASO-MA ceritfied and fully synthetic around 20$ or so for a gallon a lot of the times. It's mostly used as a diesel oil because of the low sulfur and clean burning, but the additives are safe for the FZ6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12