Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: KTM Twins

Red Wazp (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KTM Twins

After I sold my FZ6 and bought a 08 FZ1 I was wanting to own a V Twin (no hardley ablesons for me) that would suite my need for speed and handling plus the suspension for the bumpy back roads of Northern California. In 2012 I traded the FZ1 in on a new left over 2010 KTM 990 Supermoto. That's it on the left. Put 32,000 miles on it but it did not have ABS until the next year so last year I found a 2013 in San Francisco with only 3,600 miles on it. Perfect, sold the 10 and bought the 13 just like the bike on the right.

This has to be the most fun bike I have ever owned...can someone say hooligan? Even though it only makes 114 hp it is sub 425 lbs so the power to weight ratio is just fine. Someday I'll have to get it to southern Ca to ride with Motogiro and company.

KTM Twins-img-4591-jpg

Burning fossil fuel and loving it!!

2. Likes Motogiro, gnyce liked this post
    Vrrroooooom! KTM Twins Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: KTM Twins

Oh Yeah! Ti's the season and you don't need a reason.

That's a mountain road weapon! Like the later color scheme and graphics. Yeah these twin are nothing like cruiser twins. You have to live on one for a while. Are you on the SoCal Hoons mail list? Contact @Goop to get on the list.
    Love to the family!
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

4. Thanks Red Wazp thanked for this post