Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2611
    Vrrroooooom! New member welcome thread.. Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New member welcome thread..

Curt! We have a great bunch here!
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name is Paul. Picked up a cherry 2008 FZ6 and plan to upgrade the suspension. Open to suggestions on the front end, but I am definitely slapping Ohlins on the rear. I think the Andreani kit or the Matris kit is where I am sitting right now. I like the comp and rebound clickers on the Andreani setup. However, if they are stacked properly from the get-go, then the Matris units should be pretty solid. Any thoughts?

Other than suspension, a new bar (FZ1 or something fancy) is about all she is going to get out of me. The rest of the bike is pretty much perfect for street duty and carving corners.

Nice little place you got here. I will lurk quite a bit. I am getting too old for arguing in oil threads and slapping squids with ATGATT mantras.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome from Austria! A wider bar is definitely a nice improvement. Nice ride and nice garage!

Super Member New member welcome thread.. ShoopCE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Pauly,

Welcome to the FZ6 Forum! Figured you'd find your way here.

Chris
    2008 FZ6 Cobalt Blue
    R6 forks, R6 Mirrors, MRA Vario windscreen, ThrottleMeister, Shogun frame sliders, SpeedoDRD, Corbin GF&Lady w backrest, R&G FE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TKBone View Post
    Welcome from Austria! A wider bar is definitely a nice improvement. Nice ride and nice garage!
    I had a 2004 FZ6 with the FZ1 bar. It was pretty good. I wish that was my garage. That is the office of the dealership I purchased it from.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoopCE View Post
    Hi Pauly,

Welcome to the FZ6 Forum! Figured you'd find your way here.

Chris
    Hola, Chris. I will see you sometime this season, for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for having me, looking forward to posting some answers and questions, I live Preston, Lancashire way if anyone is around and fancys getting out please let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good morning!

Purchased a blue 08' fz6 last night and plan on picking it up later today. It will mostly see commuter duty as I have a 15' KTM Super Duke 1290 R for play. First bike was a 80' Suzuki GS450S that I bought from a friends dad when I was in high school. After that was a 85' Kenny Roberts edition Yamaha RZ350 . I loved that bike! Took a break from riding when I started my family but returned to street riding in 05' when I purchased a zx11. Have had several Kawasaki's (zx11's, zrx's, a z750s), a Suzuki sv650, a BMW k1200s, and a Triumph Street Triple R.

Vrrroooooom! New member welcome thread.. Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new members from sunny........crap! when's this rain gonna stop California!
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and greetings from the desert! I just bought an 06' FZ6. I plan on removing the front fairings for a naked look, and then painting it a midnight blue pearl. Any recommendations are welcome! This is my first bike and the 600cc engine and almost 100hp are kind of intimidating but I'm confident in my ability to control the throttle. (PS: While learning to brake in an empty parking lot I dropped it and already broke off a mirror.)

New member welcome thread..-dsc_0287-jpg

It's all good! New member welcome thread.. trepetti's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    Hello and greetings from the desert! I just bought an 06' FZ6. I plan on removing the front fairings for a naked look, and then painting it a midnight blue pearl. Any recommendations are welcome! This is my first bike and the 600cc engine and almost 100hp are kind of intimidating but I'm confident in my ability to control the throttle. (PS: While learning to brake in an empty parking lot I dropped it and already broke off a mirror.)

New member welcome thread..-dsc_0287-jpg
    Welcome to the world's best FZ6 forum. Lots of good info and good people.

Nice looking fizzer. Good luck with your planned mods.

You mention this is your first bike. Any previous riding experiance? The FZ is a great bike with a secret. Above 7k she's a rocket ship!

Full disclosure, I am an MSF Ridercoach, and I STRONGLY recommed you take a class, MSF or not, if you are new to riding. You will learn effective ways to corner, brake, swerve etc. All while riding someone else's bike. Drops cost you
    nothing. New member welcome thread..

But most importantly you will learn the skills to work the machind AND be introduced to toad strategies that. help you become a safer rider.

Welcome aboard and stay safe out there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2005 FZ6 - R6 Forks, FZ1 bar, Killernoodle clutch lever, Puig windscreen, Woodcraft sliders, BD43 headlight mod, Watsen LED signals, 2-Wheels levers, SW Motec tank bag, Givi topcase, Galfer SS brake lines, LED pod lights, Hyperlites, Grip Puppies

Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262 LastLast