86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New member welcome thread..

Quote Originally Posted by cook.675 View Post
    Ok my front tire is 3710; which makes it 8 years old

Back tire is 4313
    Time for new rubber!
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everybody, I'm Marcus, I'm from Rockford Illinois and I just bought a 2005 FZ6. First owner got hit by a truck and gave the bike away and I bought it from that guy because he couldn't get it running. Its blue but since its not running I'm not sure how fast it is lol. I got it running but I need help finding front headlight and speedometer kits as well as a throttle position sensor. figured this was the right place to come to for ideas and information.

Vrrroooooom! New member welcome thread.. Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyP View Post
    Hey everybody, I'm Marcus, I'm from Rockford Illinois and I just bought a 2005 FZ6. First owner got hit by a truck and gave the bike away and I bought it from that guy because he couldn't get it running. Its blue but since its not running I'm not sure how fast it is lol. I got it running but I need help finding front headlight and speedometer kits as well as a throttle position sensor. figured this was the right place to come to for ideas and information.
    to our great forum! One of our members is parting out a motor and may be able to help you with the TPS you need. The member is zixaq. Give a PM.
    @zixaq
    Last edited by Motogiro; 05-21-2018 at 08:02 AM.
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Super Member New member welcome thread.. zixaq's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!

Indeed, I have some spare parts, and I'll be moving to within a few hours' drive of you in July if you aren't in a rush.

Have a headlight assembly and a TPS (in fact the whole throttle body if you want it).

7. Likes Motogiro liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello im Danny I live in Abilene Tx and traded for my first Fz6 this weekend, im excited about the project and will be looking to you gurus as I attempt my first ever naked build

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, I recently picked up a slightly wrecked 2008 FZ6 for cheap and have slowly been bringing it back to life. So far I have new fairings, new chain, rebuilt forks, new steering head bearings, new front wheel (last one was bent in the crash), and a myriad of maintenance items that I've found across this site. All of this for under $2k!! I originally bought it as a beater bike for rain & commuting duty, but I've honestly been loving how nimble and accessible this thing is and I've already put 3000 miles on it since May. It's given me no problems outside of some vibrations that I'm trying to hunt down. Wish me luck!

I'm in the Columbus OH area btw, hit me up if you want to ride!

10. Likes Ohendo liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi y'all My name is Kristian and i'm from Denmark.
    This is my beautiful girl
    New member welcome thread..-img_20180408_181605-jpg

12. Likes OZXJR, bricksrheavy liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there, i've been reading a couple of month and I think it's time to say hello My name is Thomas, I'm 29 and currently I'm studying Social Work in Feldkirchen, Carinthia, Austria. Coming from an ER5 Kawa with a brake of two long years i got myself the fizzer in november. While i used the ER5 for commuting in the Vienna areas, i felt like learning how to ride on the FZ6 for real. Since getting the bike I enjoyed about 10k km's, added new levers and a MRA sport spoiler to tame the airflow (working good for me guiding the air to mid-helmet areas of my now-quiet Schubert C3). While the tarmac hast some holes anderen Cracks Carinthia is full of great twisties! Greetings from the sunny Klagenfurt! Thomas New member welcome thread..-img_20180713_152117-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member welcome thread..-img_20180708_202409-jpg   New member welcome thread..-img_20180712_214420-jpg  
    Last edited by TKBone; 07-15-2018 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Few typos cause of german autocorrect and 2 fotos

Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258