Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    PaulR (OP)
    PaulR

New Member Here!

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought a Yamaha FZ6 year 2005. Nice bike, but with the ****ty weather in NY, havent been able to ride it much yet. I took her out today and froze my ass off. Came back pretty quick.

Just put on the Puig Double Bubble and some other carbon fiber pieces here and there. I was going to try to put on my new Hot Grips I just got, but it looks hard. LOL

Anyway, here is a bad pic of my new bike when I first got her home 2 weeks ago. Better pics will follow when it gets nicer.

wrightme43
    Hi Paul. My name is Steve. I just got here too. Its nice to meet you. I hope you guys up there get some warm days and clean dry roads.
    Thats a nice looking bike.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Member Here!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought a Yamaha FZ6 year 2005. Nice bike, but with the ****ty weather in NY, havent been able to ride it much yet. I took her out today and froze my ass off. Came back pretty quick.

Just put on the Puig Double Bubble and some other carbon fiber pieces here and there. I was going to try to put on my new Hot Grips I just got, but it looks hard. LOL

Anyway, here is a bad pic of my new bike when I first got her home 2 weeks ago. Better pics will follow when it gets nicer.
    hey just become a member and trying 2 get use to the site got a 2006 black naked fz6 ,came on here looking on advice for givi racks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Member Here!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post

Welcome Paul!

Nice Bike...I see you got the faster blue one! Me too!
    Bill
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (Wicked Fast Blue) - BD43 Dual Low Beam Headlight Mod, Uncaged Sliders, Grip Puppies, Throttle Rocker and Cortech Soft Bags