Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Spark plug choice...

Quote Originally Posted by FZSexy View Post
    hi guys

anyone signed up at ADVRider forums? someone posted this pic and question in the FZ6 thread over there and i want to be able to answer / help as the thread is somewhat dead, usually

figured i would link the post here and one of you can go there and answer....OR answer it here and i will copy / paste and sound real smart over there!

would kinda like to know, myself. and what is that white stuff, anyway? i figure just some harmless corrosion from weather...but who knows?!

ADVrider - View Single Post - Official FZ6 Thread
    The "white stuff" on plug 1 is corrosion. Some water must have snuck in underneath the plug cover. That said, the electrodes look pretty close to a good chocolate brown which means he isn't running too lean or too rich.
    2004 FZ6 - Yamaha Blue, Naked Conversion - Buell Style, Two Brothers Aluminum Exhaust, Ming-moto Levers - Blue/Black, BD43 Dual Headlight Mod, Shogun Frame Sliders, R6 Fork and Caliper Conversion, 2003 R1 Rear Shock, Power Commander 3, Airbox mod, 5 Ignition Timing Advance, NGK Iridium Plugs

Coming Soon! Cat delete

2. Thanks FinalImpact thanked for this post
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FZSexy View Post
    hi guys

anyone signed up at ADVRider forums? someone posted this pic and question in the FZ6 thread over there and i want to be able to answer / help as the thread is somewhat dead, usually

figured i would link the post here and one of you can go there and answer....OR answer it here and i will copy / paste and sound real smart over there!

would kinda like to know, myself. and what is that white stuff, anyway? i figure just some harmless corrosion from weather...but who knows?!

ADVrider - View Single Post - Official FZ6 Thread
    Maybe this will ring a bell! The "HOLE" everyone talks about! I looked in it!

Plug on right is the one next to the weep hole. Far more likely that during washing - people shoot water into the hole and cause what you see here....

FWIW: plugs are so clean and white I dropped to a cooler plug. CR10E is in it now...
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

4. Thanks Motogiro, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Final, we need the snowman back out
    On scene establishing Medical Command.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I had the iridium plugs and gave them to dealer to install as they did a major 24,000 service. No more bogging or hesitation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill be putting some iridium ngk plugs in myself but Ill be heading to Canadian tire and get the high end xtreme ones just for the sake of it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678