2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: ~~~ What did you do to your Bike Today Thread??? ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by bricksrheavy View Post
    Front brake cylinder rebuild at 72000 km/45000mi, also new air filter (the old one in the pic did 38000 km/23000 mi) ~~~ What did you do to your Bike Today Thread??? ~~~Attachment 69904Attachment 69906Attachment 69907

How often were the brakes bled? I ask as it looks a little dark like it missed a few changes over the years.
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6° Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every year for the past 4 years I'we owned it ~~~ What did you do to your Bike Today Thread??? ~~~

It's all good! ~~~ What did you do to your Bike Today Thread??? ~~~ trepetti's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Installed an S2 swingarm on my 05.

Thanks @I JET

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2005 FZ6 - R6 Forks, FZ1 bar, Killernoodle clutch lever, Puig windscreen, Woodcraft sliders, BD43 headlight mod, Watsen LED signals, CRG RC2 levers, SW Motec tank bag, Givi topcase, Galfer SS brake lines, LED pod lights, LED Headlights, Hyperlites, Grip Puppies, Techspec tank pads, TownsendsFJR13 aux power port mount

4. Likes Ohendo, Motogiro, TownsendsFJR1300 liked this post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trepetti View Post
    Installed an S2 swingarm on my 05.
    Looks good!

Should be a bit faster with that upgrade!
    Scott
    2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Grip Puppies, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

6. Likes trepetti liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put out the ol' rattlecan: painted Mirrors xD

Edit: @FinalImpact: +2 hp
    Last edited by TKBone; 09-11-2019 at 07:52 AM.

8. Likes Motogiro, FinalImpact liked this post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oil/filter change this wknd, plus gearing up for re-doing the brakes over Winter - SS lines, brake fluid, clean pistons, new pads, seals, the works.

10. Likes Motogiro liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CalSci windscreen... massive improvement for freeway riding. No helmet buffeting, turbulence free head checks. A bit louder, but earplugs mitigate that nicely. My bike went from being fairly miserable and slightly unsafe feeling on the freeway to very comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this winter my bike is getting a massive overhaul lol every bearing is being replaced. tearing off the rear arm and rebuilding it as well as the forks. will be draining all fluids and rebuilding all my calipers, the forks will be rebuilt and will be working to rebuild the front fairing and touch up any scratch's and paint all the coloured bits matt green. will basically be a chassis with a engine most of the winter lmao. preaty sure i have to do the cvt and followers as well so that will get done as well.
    Ill be taking apart anything i can and giving the bike a well overdue degreasing. anything that can come off, will be off that does not screw up timing of adjustments. ill also be using some restorer on all the plastics i can get my hands on for extra protection. Might even change it all over to full led if i have the time. also was debating on naked but am still on the fence of that. I like my wind buffer :P

My recent thing tho was a switch over to full synthetic which made a huge difference in driveabilty. and I cleaned and serviced the chain and sprocket housing and cleaned alot of the grease off the bike and back wheel.

13. Likes FinalImpact, TKBone liked this post

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829