• JET Performance Engineered Exhaust

5 0.60%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ever wondered, "Which Exhaust Should I buy?"

I'm looking at getting the scorpions for my FZ6, quick question thou - I know that if you want to mount a Givi top rack with the oval cans you have to mod the brackets but is this true for the round cans as well?

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL Ever wondered, "Which Exhaust Should I buy?" KB2WYL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW...I got the oval 2 bros and they just fit with the GIVI...In my opinion, it looks awesome, as there is not a bunch of space making the exhaust look small or the GIVI look too big.

Loren

edit:so I'm sure you could go online and compare dimensions of the two different manufacturer's cans
    Loren C.
    KB2WYL
    '07 FZ6. Dual headlight, Preload caps, Racetech springs, Airbox mod, AIS block off, K&N, De-cat mid-pipe, 2 Bros exhaust, Stock header w/ cat delete, 15T sprocket, Speedo healer, PCFC, Rearsets hard mounted, start switch disable w/hidden switch, Cramp Buster, Timing advanced 4 deg., Front turn signal flush mount, 2 Bros tail tidy, clutch slave lever extended, Mika Metals handlebars, Adjustable clutch+brake levers, Tech Spec tank grips and pad, 12v outlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KB2WYL View Post
    FWIW...I got the oval 2 bros and they just fit with the GIVI...In my opinion, it looks awesome, as there is not a bunch of space making the exhaust look small or the GIVI look too big.

Loren

edit:so I'm sure you could go online and compare dimensions of the two different manufacturer's cans
    As far as i know it's not the actual cans that cause an issue but the way they are mounted.

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL Ever wondered, "Which Exhaust Should I buy?" KB2WYL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, let me put it another way. If you know the diameter of both, then you can look at pics and see how far apart they are in the middle. Diameter x 2 plus the distance between, and you'll know. Also for what it's worth, I am very happy with the 2 bros. They are very well built, the performance increases were not subtle, and their customer service was awesome (a scratch in one end cap got me a free, postage paid, PAIR of new end caps).
    Loren C.
    KB2WYL
    '07 FZ6. Dual headlight, Preload caps, Racetech springs, Airbox mod, AIS block off, K&N, De-cat mid-pipe, 2 Bros exhaust, Stock header w/ cat delete, 15T sprocket, Speedo healer, PCFC, Rearsets hard mounted, start switch disable w/hidden switch, Cramp Buster, Timing advanced 4 deg., Front turn signal flush mount, 2 Bros tail tidy, clutch slave lever extended, Mika Metals handlebars, Adjustable clutch+brake levers, Tech Spec tank grips and pad, 12v outlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered some Leo Vince Evo 2 out of Italy about two weeks ago. Should be shipping any day now. Super excited to get rid of the angry sewing machine noise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster31 View Post
    Ordered some Leo Vince Evo 2 out of Italy about two weeks ago. Should be shipping any day now. Super excited to get rid of the angry sewing machine noise.
    You're gonna LOVE it. Sounds SO GOOD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    Does anybody has Dominator R exhaust ?
    If yes , it's ok ?
    The price is around 350 euros.
    Thank you ! Ride safe !

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233