co2 adjustment

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, we know we can calibrate the co2 settings but there's no definite answer as far as what it does. I believe the fz1 forum thread that says that it adjusts the a/f ratio is correct.

is anyone else willing to brainstorm, share links, and discuss this to finally find out once and for all that its about? I think there's great potential here.

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, we know we can calibrate the co2 settings but there's no definite answer as far as what it does. I believe the fz1 forum thread that says that it adjusts the a/f ratio is correct.

is anyone else willing to brainstorm, share links, and discuss this to finally find out once and for all that its about? I think there's great potential here.

Theres only way you can check a/f readings, You have to buy a wideband and weld a bung in in the exaust. I already have this going through my head. It would be alot easier and cheaper to tune, Rather than finding a dyno which there is none around here. A good wideband is about 250$.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll start by posting some links here in this thread, and make notes on my computer. Then when we're all set, we can just post conclusions and theories, compare, and discuss.

I'm anxious to see what we'll come up with before we discuss it with each other. I hope you guys will post some links up here too, or whatever other sources we can find. too bad the owners manual and service manual is worthless in this department.