Custom Leather Pants?

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
I can't find any pants that fit...I'm not that unusual a size (40" waist, 29" inseam). I have a Joe Rocket leather jacket and would love to get some Blaster 2.0 pants to match (zip-in), however, the 40" waist pants have a ridiculously long inseam of 32.75"!!

I emailed JR to see if they would make me a custom pair. Predictably, they said no, and suggested I find a local seamstress to modify a pair of standard pants to fit.

Well, I've looked locally, but I can't find anyone who will do this for me.....

Have any of you done this? Where did you get the work done? How much did it cost? Where on the pants did they do the shortening? Any/all information gratefully received.

Thanks,
Dave

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you about that..I want some myself..but don't really know where to look.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
One thing to remember is that when you are sitting on your bike the pants will ride up because the leather will bunch in the croch and the knees. Put on a pair of your size 29" pants and go sit on your bike. How far do the pull up? Add that amount to your normal inseam and this is what you really want. 3.75" is probably excesive but it may not be as much extra as you think.