07 Fz6 Screen ????

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi fellas and girls too !!

I'm trying to locate a nice double bubble screen ... Have got the mod bug big time !!

I have seen a nice PUIG one for the 07 but I think it is the taller touring screen. I'm actually after something about stock size but in blue and double bubble style.

Does anyone know if Puig or anyone else does a sports type screen compatible with my bike ??

I've searched on google etc.. but alas no joy :(

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
pyramid plastics do a Double bubble screen give em a call or mail em to see if they do a screen for the 07 Fazer
other companies to check out MRA, Zero gravity, and Air blade - they cover upto the 05 models but not sure if the fairing changed on the 06-07 or if its different on the S2

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
pyramid plastics do a Double bubble screen give em a call or mail em to see if they do a screen for the 07 Fazer
other companies to check out MRA, Zero gravity, and Air blade - they cover upto the 05 models but not sure if the fairing changed on the 06-07 or if its different on the S2

Thanks mate ... slightly different on 07 model .... I'll continue searching and give those sites a try :)

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy has a FZ1 and cut his screen down. It looks pretty good. More or less mirrors the R1 screen. Just a thought.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site

Grommit your'e a star mate ... just what I've been looking for !! a bit pricey though so I'll have to wait til next pay day :)

Trying to size up the difference on the pic with the puig one ... what do you think ???

CS4366H_LRG.jpg

651d1189360812-07-fz6-screen-ermax.jpg

Last edited:

deljs

Reaction score
Visit site
If I was spending your money, I'd get the Ermax. Maybe even in high speed blue - but the satin finish looks pretty fresh itself.

Have fun!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
If I was spending your money, I'd get the Ermax. Maybe even in high speed blue - but the satin finish looks pretty fresh itself.

Have fun!

Yep ... I think the same... I'll post pics when I can afford to purchase it and get it fitted !

:)