New Pirelli tyre for 2009

Scab

Nobody special
Reaction score
Visit site
The link works fine now. I must have been my work connection.

Interesting. I want to hear some more about the performance of this tire. The Strada is a hell of a tire. If the performance of this new tire is going to beat that, this may be something to get excited about.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bump! I'm about to have this tire put on, front and back, 250 euros for the set..
beats the 330 per set for michelin pilot road 2, and according to reviews online its just as good, or better..

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the tires on for 5000 km now. I am test drive them for my motor dealer.
After pilot powers and Corsa 3 which are good tires I got the angels 1.5 month ago. The first impression is that the angels are slippery on roundabouts the rear wheel sometimes slips away a bit. They don't feel as confident as the ones I had on before.

The angel "picture” on the tire stayed on for almost 3000 km.

I read an article in one of the Dutch motorcycle magazines. There was a record attempt with and Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 and a Kawasaki GTR. They drove for 24 (Suzuki) and 12 hours (Kawa) with just one pare of tires and over 210 km / h on a test track with only fuel stops and driver changes. They succeeded in the attempt.

In general the tires are good and they last forever.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm slippery on roundabouts, that sucks.. ok I'm going for the michelin pilot road 2's now, someone else mentioned something like that as well, and I've been a loyal michelin driver with my past 2 cars, so the bike will have em too..