Pirelli Diablo Tire Sale $179 a Pair!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys and Gals,

Shameless plug time here. :rolleyes:

So I was down at Cycle Gear today picking up a pair of ridding pants for my wife and I asked about a new set of tires and what they recommend. Chris, the guy who usually helps me says, "We all bought one or two sets of these ourselves.", as he hands me a flier. Pirelli Diablo Street Tires, Front and Rear Combo, 180 rear $179.98, 190 rear $189.98. Well set me up! I say. BTW...on $20.00 to install a tire that you buy from Cycle Gear. :thumbup:

This deal is not on the Cycle Gear web site yet so go to your local store and pre-order a set.

PIRELLIMoto - DIABLO STRADA

As part of the sale they have 10% off of everything in the store or on-line on October 25th, and 20% off of all Helmets. Can you say new Shoei??? :cheer:

So go buy some tires for cheap!

Last edited:

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
for a pair? like front and rear? thats not a typo is it? let me know... im going to go order tomorrow if this is true thanks

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FRONT AND REAR, I SAY AGAIN, FRONT AND REAR!!!!! ONE, TWO. TWO, ONE.

Yes, I fell over too.

If you go to a retail shop you can pre-order them today on-line, I think you need to wait until the ad posts. I don't see the sale price on the wed site yet, however it may be worth calling them.

No sale price yet > Cycle Gear - PIRELLI Diablo Supersport Street Motorcycle Tires FRONT: Diablo Supersport Street Motorcycle Tires, FRONT

Oh, free shipping for all orders over $100.00. These guys rock! :rockon:

Last edited:

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
these tires sound great... however... how well are they on the road.. i mean they are pirelli's but has anyone used them? how do you like them... but at this price who cares lol

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
these tires sound great... however... how well are they on the road.. i mean they are pirelli's but has anyone used them? how do you like them... but at this price who cares lol

Hell if I know! At $179 a pair who cares???

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
60% of the time, your right all the time... haha ya thats what i was thinking that at that price who cares... may jstu get two sets and put some in the garage haha not really though... thanks for info

A

Aggietaco

I'd like to pick these up as well, but if they're a crap tire, they still aren't worth the $179 + tax.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

They come stock on the Buell, and they are great tires. Very confident inspiring and will get me a lot of miles.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got over 2K miles on the Diablo Stradas and have yet to see major wear marks. Pirellis=Great Tires
When I got them it cost me around $300 for the pair. Now the new under $200 price is almost a steal.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have diablo strada's and love them. great road feel. I picked up a set last year. Wish i needed tires and I would go get another set.

Scab

Nobody special
Reaction score
Visit site
Diablo Strada's are an excellent tire. I used to run those on my old (now dead) FJR. That tire could take whatever you could deal to it. Strada's are up to the challenge.
Frankly, as good a tire as it is, I don't know why they would sell them so cheap.