Top Speed???

veriturus

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone!!!

I just wanted to know what your top speeds have been???

I recently went 210 kph, can the fz6 s2 go faster???

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There's already a thread here somewhere under Highest Speed, I think it's 158 mph by Sportrider FZ6

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I find the spedo to be 7-8 MPH faster than my gamin says I'm going. It is within about 1MPH up until you hit 65 then it really gets wacky.

Last edited:

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I find that the spedo to be 7-8 MPH faster than my gar min says I'm going. It is within about 1MPH up until you hit 65 then it really gets wacky.

Yes, I have found mine to be about the same. My Dad says I should put a "speedoHealer" on it to correct it.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I have found mine to be about the same. My Dad says I should put a "speedoHealer" on it to correct it

Never heard of it, what is it?

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
lol,

medium, you were going 154 mph then ran into some traffic? i hope you dont mean you actually ran into someone. lol

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
there must be something wrong with mine then :) 142mph max and steady, stops exactly at 12K rpm's I thought it had a governor :( well, i don't need to go that fast anyways so it doesn't matter :)

Isn't it funny how curiosity will make you do stupid things sometimes? lol "i wonder how fast will it go?" it's almost as bad as "will it fly inverted?" :D

Last edited:
S

sportrider

there must be something wrong with mine then :) 142mph max and steady, stops exactly at 12K rpm's I thought it had a governor :( well, i don't need to go that fast anyways so it doesn't matter :)

Isn't it funny how curiosity will make you do stupid things sometimes? lol "i wonder how fast will it go?" it's almost as bad as "will it fly inverted?" :D
mine was the same way when it was new. my long straight away where I do my speed runs, for the longest time 142 was all she would give me. then one day I got on it and when I glanced at the speedo it was reading 147, that made my smile and tuck in a little tighter as I held it WOT I saw the magic number 150 (followed by 151,152,153) as of right now 153MPH is as fast as it seems to go (158MPH with a 190/50 ZR17) I haven't topped it out for a while but I'm pretty sure thats all it will do.

how many miles does it have on it?

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
well you guys go ajead and laugh....but I hit my "personal" new high speed yesterday on my 50th birthday..... 112 mph

felt plenty fast for me....

when I slowed down ... I realized I was not even out of 4th

S

sportrider

:wav: right on!!!
today I was riding my(wifes)ninja 250R to work, on the way home I noticed it was at 999.8 miles so I thought what better way to celebrate hitting 1000 miles then by doing it at 100MPH so thats what I did!!!