IPOD Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Every month supporting members have been donating to support the site internet costs... the past 2 months the donations have exceeded the internet access costs... So I have purchased with the excess a New 4GB Ipod Nano to be given away..

Your name will be placed on a piece of paper in a box for every 5 dollars donated. I will pull a name from the box on Dec 01...

Good luck.... And thank you everyone for helping with the costs of running this site and our FZ1 sister site...

Click here

Dennis

nano1.jpg

Last edited:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Every month supporting members have been donating to support the site internet costs... the past 2 months the donations have exceeded the internet access costs...

You know, I've been noticing lately that it seems like the activity level on this site has been a lot higher than the other FZ6 site. A flip flop from when I started visiting both. Nice work! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome Dennis!

Come on folks! A small donation a month will give you a chance on this cool prize! I've set up my Paypal to give Dennis $5 every month as a subscription donation. It's easy and you won't even notice it. If 23 other members do the same, we've covered the costs for the site. :D

Not only that but I've also paid for the top-o-d-line membership! Cheap money for the support, friends, information, entertainment, etc....

Buy in and win!!!

BTW, I have excluded my name from this drawing. I already have a great MP3 player and want someone else to win it. :)

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to suggest that people who have already won something will stay out of the next prize-winning event? I realy love the FE kit. Photo's are on the way.

It is my pleasure to be able to donate. I see all the good that has been done with the money. Thanks a lot Dennis.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to suggest that people who have already won something will stay out of the next prize-winning event? I realy love the FE kit. Photo's are on the way.

It is my pleasure to be able to donate. I see all the good that has been done with the money. Thanks a lot Dennis.

HOLY!!! Nice man! Don't know how much it was but it was enough to get a whole set of 6 gold bars AND the GOLD STAR! Nice job!!! Thank you, from another supporter! :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

:steve: you have the highest donation award!!! :cheer::cheer:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm Not sure.. I only use paypal... I have recieved a Visa Cheque from one member before thou... and it worked fin in my CAN bank account..

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm Not sure.. I only use paypal... I have recieved a Visa Cheque from one member before thou... and it worked fin in my CAN bank account..

Send him an email requesting the $5 and he can use his Visa to pay you via paypal :thumbup:

Will be donating soon :rockon:

J

jsteinb95

I'm in!!! I just wanted to see the gold award under my name! :steve: :cheer::cheer:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
HOLY!!! Nice man! Don't know how much it was but it was enough to get a whole set of 6 gold bars AND the [COLOR=\"SandyBrown\"]GOLD STAR[/COLOR]! Nice job!!! Thank you, from another supporter! :thumbup:

6 bars means he donated more then $100 to the forums... crazy I tell you... crazy :ban:

thanks for keeping us up an running mannn :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.