Howdy!

Colorider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! I'm Eric from Denver. Well, after seemingly endless hours of researching, comparing, looking, and lurking, I finally took the plunge and just bought a new 2007 FZ6 in Blue! I absolutely love this bike. For me it is the best combination of performance, features, and (because I live in the real world)... affordability! I upgraded from a Ninja 250 (my first bike) which I rode for four years. As other members here have expressed, the Ninjette was an awesome first bike - easy to learn, very forgiving, and easy to maintain. For me it was time to move up though, and I'm really glad I did.

Interestingly enough, this forum was a factor in my decision to buy an FZ6. The folks here seem really friendly, helpful, and down-to-earth. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Unfortunately my new bike has a few technical issues. I'll post them in the tech forum - I'm sure people here will have the answers.

Have a good one!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Welcome to the site!!.... Enjoy your new baby!!!.:Sport:
Good choice with the faster blue one...

Colorider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hehe, faster blue. All the emotional, philospohical, and scientific angles I've read here of the red vs. blue debate are hilarious. Not that this is at all scientific, but here in the Denver area there were several more red ones available than blue - I had to really search to find a blue one at a good price. The dealer I purchased from had a red one on the sales floor for several months but couldn't seem to keep a blue on on the floor for very long (mine came straight from the crate).

S

sportrider

Welcome Aboard!!! the 1st issue we must address is your confusion on the colors... but we'll deal with that another day!!! enjoy the forum!!!:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you joined, and yes, we have very knowledgeable people who can answer many of your techincal questions. This is a great site for Q's and A's. We even have a member who delivers pizza on an FZ6!

S

sportrider

Glad you joined, and yes, we have very knowledgeable people who can answer many of your techincal questions. This is a great site for Q's and A's. We even have a member who delivers pizza on an FZ6!
HAHAHAHAHAHA lol that's good VEGAS:Sport:

P.S. its not delivery its digiorno

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehe, faster blue. All the emotional, philospohical, and scientific angles I've read here of the red vs. blue debate are hilarious. Not that this is at all scientific, but here in the Denver area there were several more red ones available than blue - I had to really search to find a blue one at a good price. The dealer I purchased from had a red one on the sales floor for several months but couldn't seem to keep a blue on on the floor for very long (mine came straight from the crate).
Dont listen to sportrider fz6, he secretly wanted a black and silver one. The reason that the blue ones aren't on the shop floor is cause thay dont sell LOL. Welcome, its a great site and a great bike.

Colorider

Reaction score
Visit site
Dont listen to sportrider fz6, he secretly wanted a black and silver one. The reason that the blue ones aren't on the shop floor is cause thay dont sell LOL. Welcome, its a great site and a great bike.

Heh perryn, I have to confess I really like the Cerulean Silver color scheme that was last offered I beilieve on the 2005 model. I really wanted a new one though so blue was it!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello and welcome :)

I'm still baffled as to why they chose the red option for pizzarider_fz6 lol ... surely due to the inferior speed qualities of the Red one ... all the pizzas would be cold !!?? I had one delivered in the UK last week from a blue Honda90 and it was piping hot :)

Even this man would be quicker :)

images

Blue shirt makes all the difference

Last edited: