wind screens

S

sportrider

I never changed out my stock screen, but the touring or tall screen looks like it would do the job. all though the extra hight of the windscreen may effect the top speed and fuel mileage a little. I think they probably have more wind drag then the stocker.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I taped off and painted my stock silver and black...as seen in my avatar. I WAS going to get a puig. Not anymore, I love the looks of this paint job.

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a puig light smoke standard. It has the same shape as stock, just blacked out on the bottom, and lightly tinted above. Pics coming as soon as I wash my bike. I'm thinking of painting my stock one with Color-Rite matching blue on the bottom half. Basically making it look like kinda like the 07's. If I do this and it turns out, I'll be selling my 2 day old Puig.

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
want to get a vote on everyones thoughts on witch wind screen helps block the wind best? and looks the best?

What kind of wind screen do you have? I saw a pic of your bike on the slide show, and it looks good. I have the Puig Racing Double Bubble now, and it is ok, but I like the looks of yours.:thumbup: