Southern Ohio? Northern Kentucky?

SirIsaac

My mind is going, Dave
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't get south of the river too often and have never ridden those routes. Seems like I have read or heard about those routes somewhere and would like to try them sometime. Unfortunately, it seems that my desired rides exceed my available riding time by a large amount. This weekend was beautiful, I think I rode all of about 25 miles, just around town on errands. Darn!

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
dredging up an old post here, but this section doesn't seem to be moving too fast anyways.

I'm in cincinnati if anyone around here wants to ride sometime. I did see a guy on 71N the other day with a nice '06 or older FZ6.

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
yep, let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride one weekend. The only bad thing about going down there on the weekends is that we probably won't be alone. Usually end up seeing the likes of packs of cruisers, corvette clubs and tractors slowly ambling down the road on the weekends...

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
yep, let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride one weekend. The only bad thing about going down there on the weekends is that we probably won't be alone. Usually end up seeing the likes of packs of cruisers, corvette clubs and tractors slowly ambling down the road on the weekends...

I have maybe seen 3 cruisers in the 10 times I have been there. all the cars are usually slow driving old people.

you will see many sport bike riders though...like the group of 30 or so that I ride with down there. Its a good time.

Viper06

Reaction score
Visit site
as in 10 you mean the AA yeah its easy compared to Rt 7 lol im in the area very familiar with the greenup south shore area

Viper06

Reaction score
Visit site
and as far as anyone looking for rides im familiar with a few Bike Clubs in the area n we ride pretty much daily lemme know if you ever get bored n wanna ride some of us will do a little 2hr ride some of us will ride all day whatever you prefer but i can find you people to ride with

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like I will be moving your way summer of 2010 out side Cincinnati some ware. I visited the area a couple months back and love the roads.