Welcome 500th Member

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome deljs... You are the 500th Member... Another milestone.... Next is 1000...

Dennis:thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know... its awesome.. I have had so much fun setting up and managing this site... THANK YOU ALL MODS!!! :thumbup:You area a huge help... Coulnd't do it all on my own...

deljs

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All!!!

Just saw this thread as I was fixin to introduce myself today.
My name is deljs, and I'm a Fazerholic.
I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks. You all helped convince me of the wisdom of this decision. Thanx!

I live and ride in God's Country (Vancouver, WA, USA). Well, I picked up my '07 FZ6 (blue, as in blue away the competition) last Sunday and been working on getting my skillz back again. I totally love this bike - freakin rox! 485 miles as of now. Mr Hyde wants out.

About 20 yrs ago, I rode everywhere, all the time, on a Kawi SR 650. But then I got all serious with family/career/etc. Now, back in the saddle, I'm a new man.

Just got back from the DMV lot practicing the slalom and e-braking (got a few good controlled stoppies even!). I plan to take my driving test in a week or so.

Good to be here! Special thanks to TPTB for making this board possible.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All!!!

Just saw this thread as I was fixin to introduce myself today.
My name is deljs, and I'm a Fazerholic.

Welcome aboard. all the best for your test. Don't forget to post a pic of yourself in the what do you look like thread.