Leather treatment

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Got told about this stuff from some guys I go out riding with.

Renapur leather care, renart art products

Ordered a tub of the balsalm & some application sponges over the net, took 4 days (and 15 quid) from order to delivery. It claims to clean, restore & showerproof leather.

The night before the UK meet, I treated my leathers & boots. On the day of the meet I rode for about 20 mins in proper rain before stopping to put waterproofs on. Then rode 160 miles home again with waterproofs on. When I got home my boots had had a good soaking, however, my feet were bone dry. Collar & cuffs of my leathers were wet, but by morning were dry & still supple.

Extra application sponges cost a couple of quid. You could probably get away with a washing up sponge.

Great stuff, had my 15 quids worth already & I reckon there's enough product left in the tub to do the sofa & last another 5 years.

Apparently, Renapur always have stands at motorcycle shows, with a couple of dolly birds (Dolly birds? I'm beginning to sound like me Dad) who offer to clean your boots for you. The theory being that you are so impressed, you buy a tub of the stuff, which is half price at shows.