i need help on what pipes to buy. leo's or scorpions

what exhaust should i buy? based on looks, sound, power?

• leo vince

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • scorpions

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i cant deiced om what exhaust to buy between the leo's of the scorps? base on power, loudness, looks, and sound? wanted everyone's votes on what exhaust?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I don't think I should vote because I have only owned the Leo's so far on this particular bike. It would not be an educated vote. I can say that I like the Leo's, though. I liked the scorpion slip-on for my old YZF600R, too. You would probably be happy with either. I do like the equalized pressure on the Leo's. I don't know first hand how the Scorpions are in that regard - only what I've heard. Hope you don't agonize too much over your decision.:D

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I don't think I should vote because I have only owned the Leo's so far on this particular bike. It would not be an educated vote. I can say that I like the Leo's, though. I liked the scorpion slip-on for my old YZF600R, too. You would probably be happy with either. I do like the equalized pressure on the Leo's. I don't know first hand how the Scorpions are in that regard - only what I've heard. Hope you don't agonize too much over your decision.:D

are your leo's loud?

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
are your leo's loud?

I have the Leos on my bike and like them a lot. Unless the Scorpions have a new end cap design I think the Leos look better. From a power perspective the difference is probably negligible. Hell, none of them will add all that much. Regarding the sound, I like the tone of the Leos and the decibels with the baffles in (they come with them). I don't think they are too loud. For kicks I took them out for a few weeks over the summer and that certainly dialed up the volume a lot. It was fun but a bit much. At the end of the day, it is probably looks and price that are the only differentiators. Use those 2 factors as your guide.

Btw, I think the TBs and Lasers are the best looking of all of them. If I did it again, I'd go TBs. Anyone want to swap their TBs for Leos + a little cash??? :D

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
The Leo's, in my opinion are better. On my FZ, when I had it, I had the carbon fiber evo 11 conical end. They had removable db killers and was able to remove them in or out in about 2 minutes. You can't go wrong with them. Don't like the ends of the scorpions, but do like the cone shaped ends of the Leo's. Mine were 650.00. How much are you willing to pay?

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
well i am talking about the new scorpions with the cone end cap. one of the biggest reasons why i would chose the scrops is because you never have to repack them. its a real pain in the a$$ to do. but the leo's really good moto gp ehaust.

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Two bros all the way, I love mine, but the Leo vince were my second choice!
If u dont go with tb then I would buy the Leo's

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
Depends on your money situation. I went scorp personally. Mostly because they are the only cans that don't require any additional fuel management hardware. Scorps are plug and play baby!

KG

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Depends on your money situation. I went scorp personally. Mostly because they are the only cans that don't require any additional fuel management hardware. Scorps are plug and play baby!

KG

That's not really true.. Leos don't require any additional fuel management hardware, and neither does Akrapovic or Mivv for that matter. Two Bros I'm not so sure about.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my my scorps, after they've had time to break in these bad boys sound really nice! they definitly get your attention and anybody elses that happens to be around when your cracking the throttle open!

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my buddy has the new scorps they sound great idle and rev and with helmet on but as standing there and listening to him take off they have a wicked whine...