South Central PA w/ Two Brothers?

TKarrade

Software Simian
Reaction score
www.playeralliance.com
I'm looking for anybody in South East/Central Pennsylvania with the Two Bros' exhaust. I'm thinking of adding them to my FZ6 and my biggest concern is if they're TOO loud. I do a 110 mile commute to work and I don't want my ears bleeding by the time I get there.

I live in Lancaster PA, and if anybody is even somewhat close to me I'd like to check out the sound levels. Reading, York, Harrisburg, Coatesville, Pottsville, Gettysburg, King of Prussia, etc... somewhere within reasonable driving distance of Lancaster.

Let me know,
-TK

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
use ear plugs if it is an issue... i have the 2bro and if i am commuting or doing a long ride i ear plug it up... good luck :thumbup:

TKarrade

Software Simian
Reaction score
www.playeralliance.com
use ear plugs if it is an issue... i have the 2bro and if i am commuting or doing a long ride i ear plug it up... good luck :thumbup:
I think you miss the point. :)

I'm not spending $700+ on an exhaust if I need ear plugs to ride the bike.

I want something louder than stock, and I love the look of the 2 bros... but I'd like to hear them first hand before I shell out the cash.

-TK

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for anybody in South East/Central Pennsylvania with the Two Bros' exhaust. I'm thinking of adding them to my FZ6 and my biggest concern is if they're TOO loud. I do a 110 mile commute to work and I don't want my ears bleeding by the time I get there.

I live in Lancaster PA, and if anybody is even somewhat close to me I'd like to check out the sound levels. Reading, York, Harrisburg, Coatesville, Pottsville, Gettysburg, King of Prussia, etc... somewhere within reasonable driving distance of Lancaster.

Let me know,
-TK

Wow TK, 110 mile commute? Is that oneway? I do 95 roundtrip in Orlando, FL.

I don't have the 2 Bro's but like there look also. You may want to try looking on YouTube, a lot of guys have videos showing off there after-market exhaust upgrades, you may find a 2 Bro's that will give you some idea.

Just a thought, good-luck, and ride safe.:rockon:

Lewis