Scavenger Hunt/Chatnight Grand Opening

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As many of you know, we are trying to set up a chat night in the The Bar chatroom. This will be held every Wednesday from 10pm EST til the party winds down.

As a kick off for our first official chat night I have put together a scavenger hunt. The winner will be announced at 10:15 EST in the chatroom on Wednesday the 8th. The winner will get 100,000,000 credits transferred to their account.

Here's the rules:

The questions and answers must be returned to FZ6Steph by Tuesday next week, that gives me all day Wednesday to figure out the winner.

The answers come directly from either the members profile page (not necessarily active) or posts on the forum. There is no guess work.

Get in on this folks, you don't have to know all the answers. If you get 1...submit it. The questions are quite hard and will require some research, but you may get to know something about someone you didn't know before. Have fun and join us in the chatroom for the winner on Wednesday night!

Scavenger hunt questions to follow this post.

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Scavenger Hunt Questions

1) Who has a lion as both their avatar and profile picture?

2) Who lives in Shanklin, Isle of Wight, England?

3) Whos signature says “It’s not about how you pick your nose, but what you do with the booger.”?

4) Whos avatar is a dancing R2D2?

5) Who is from Yakima, WA?

6) Who is listed as 26. Single. New rider.?

7) Who is a self discribed “Throttle Jockey!!!”

8) Who is living the dream flying helicopters for the US Army?

9) Who confessed to having Britney Spears – Everytime on their iPod?

10) How many people got the last question of the day correct?

11) Who guessed Colonel Mustard, in the library, with a pipe?

12) Who is from “Cool, CA”?

13) Who has the listed occupation of “ruining peoples day”?

14) Who makes braces and artifical limbs for people?

15) When is Hellgate’s birthday?

Bonus Question

(Not for points, but best answers will get posted)

What punishment should be doled out to Sportrider for starting the “alter ego” thread? :rof:​

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bump and any questions, feel free to ask

Have my first entry! :cheer:

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm still only have one entry, this may be a bust. But the person that has their answers in...you are in first place :cheer:

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
#14... who makes artificial limbs? I'd like to know... just PM me.
not to cheat, i need a new leg lol.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So..... I have 4 unanswered ones left. Do I submit what I have? And... can anyone recommend be a dude that makes braces? Also, I'm doing a survey, if you're 26 single and a new rider, PM me. There might be some points in it for you. That includes all throttle jockeys and nose pickers. That is all. :D

edit: 2, I don't need a brace after all....., just throttle jockeys and nose pickers

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So..... I have 4 unanswered ones left. Do I submit what I have? And... can anyone recommend be a dude that makes braces? Also, I'm doing a survey, if you're 26 single and a new rider, PM me. There might be some points in it for you. That includes all throttle jockeys and nose pickers. That is all. :D

edit: 2, I don't need a brace after all....., just throttle jockeys and nose pickers

:rof::rof::rof: BD, you have me in stitches here lol

And yes, submit what you have...if you find another answer before Wed. you can send that in separate :D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last day to get your answers in, I will announce the winner at 10:15 on Wednesday in the chat room. Even if you don't want to do this scavenger hunt, make sure you show up for chat night. It will be a blast!