A member's track day....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is that Rob and Keira?

I can't see thier faces very well. They are the only ones I know with a blue FZ6 and SV650.

YOU Sir.... Are 100% correct! :thumbup:

They both went to the track today. I was supposed to be there as a corner worker but had to bow out due to an eye infection. :( Next time!

The gallery these are in is a local photographer and is of all the riders/groups that participated today. It's not hard to see what group is on the track at any time. ;)

I'm glad they got to go and do this today. I hope to be in their place early next year. I'll need some better gear before then though as my stuff isn't track-ready.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Way to go Rob and Keira! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looks like a lot of fun. It's making me anxious for my first track day, but that will probably be next season.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice job guys! Keira your bike is really hot. I love your leathers too. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They must have been TOTALLY worn out because neither has been online to discuss it yet.

We do know there was one bad spill yesterday while there. Not Rob or Keira but someone high-sided and was taken by ambulance to Concord hospital. Last known report was a concussion and many bruises. Unknown if anything was broken. Hope they are OK!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They still haven't been online to post about the track day. Hmmmm.... I may have to give them a call tomorrow!

Did they say when they were moving to the new house?

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Personally, I'd be scared sh*tless to ride Laguna Seca. Well, the first lap anyways... It would be walking speed for the corkscrew for sure.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, Keira and myself have been insanely busy and i haven't even logged into this site for over a week. if i wasn't so tired i would probably have gone crazy by now.

As you can see we did a track day last Thursday in the rain and it was still a blast, learned a lot about throttle application and braking as well how to react to the bike sliding all over the place (I got brand new tires the night before and they never got scrubbed in as i got them changed and it was raining my whole way home and on the way to the track the next day) It was a great day and we did get 1 dry session at the end of the day which was nice, but the whole next one can be dry if you ask me.

PrintRoom.com: View Image