Toys for Tots run, 10/5/08

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone in the RI/Mass area planning on doing this this year? Starts at the CCRI Lincoln campus. They ahve what looks to be a pretty good route planned this year. No more down 146 into providence and end at the truck stop.

Last edited:

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have more infor about this ride? A link? I am working on The 4th, but may be able to come on the 5th if I get over my cold.

daniel miller

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been a fan of radio-controlled toys since I was a little child. Cars, boats, planes, robots – I have kept each and every one of my childhood toys. Even if a toy would break down, I would take it apart and try to fix it. Sometimes, I would manage to make one car out of three broken ones. Sometime, I would manage to make a hybrid. That was cool… I am still buying toys for myself, although I am a student and not a little boy anymore; of course, I do that more for my collection, of course, but sometimes it is such a joy to launch a helicopter. The company Manuflex Group is my latest discovery. They are a Chinese manufacture, but their products are European quality level, and there are always new toys presented on their website www.manuflexgroup.com.