Fall is here! Leaves are wet!!!

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Fall is one of the nicer looking seasons in my opinion. Leaves change colour, cooler weather, but like other debris on the road, watch out for leaves. They're extra slippery in the morning due to condensation and I put my left foot on a few while stopping. I slide forward and luckily didn't fall.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky Montrealian!
It was nice here in SoCal too close to 90 degrees F. It really reminds me of Fall time - NOT. I don't think I ever seen the seasons change here. All I know is Summer,Summer, and Summer with a little drizzle once in a blue moon.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost time for some leaf peeping here. I am sure my riding is over this season, unless we get out this weekend (surgery)... I love fall, my favorite season. Cool nights, warm days. Crisp air.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
SUX!! HERE COMES 6 MOS OF RAIN!! Just returned from prob my last ride for this season... (Insurance is up tomorrow)... Sigh.. I miss er already:(

W

wrightme43

Boooooooo that sucks. I am sad for my brethern in the frozen north.

Leaves are turning here. Low tonight 45 high tomorow of 72.

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
funny that you bring this up. i felt my left foot slipping when i went to take-off and lift it up earlier today. i took a quick glance back to see what the hell it was and sure enough, it was wet leaves!

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Just went for a ride to see the colors...
bike3.jpg

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Watch out for that low sun as well.

Especially when coming out of junctions.

If it is not photoshopped...thats a great photo. Very.......CLOUDY..........

Steve

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
If you call fall 'fall' because the leaves fall off the trees, why don't you call spring 'grow'?

I'd quite happily have four summers in a row, I'm sick of riding around having to take summer AND winter kit everywhere I go incase the weather decides to change seasons for a few hours.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you call fall 'fall' because the leaves fall off the trees, why don't you call spring 'grow'?

I'd quite happily have four summers in a row, I'm sick of riding around having to take summer AND winter kit everywhere I go incase the weather decides to change seasons for a few hours.
Amen to that.........

You coming on the 4th?

Nelly

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to agree, I got out my winter jacket today to sit in the stands of my kids first hockey practice of the season...ARGH! Hockey means no bikes!