Progressive & Geico can bite me

Ant

06 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
But I'll make hot monkey looooove to McGraw:thumbup:

$360 a year for full coverage and I even live in the people's republic of Calif.

Last edited:
S

sportrider

$360 a year for full coverage and I even live in the people's republic of Calif.
$880.00 a year full coverage, I live in California!!!:D

Ironhide

Reaction score
Visit site

I only pay $390 a year with Progressive but I'm going to check State Farm heard they have really good rates.

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had the same insurance for 12 years now. I may do some comparing later, but it sounds like I may have a fair deal. My insurance is with Dairyland-I have full coverage on a 2002 Honda Magna, 2006 Ninja 250, and a 2007 FZ6. I carry a $500 deductible. There are three riders who are insured to ride any of the bikes--47 year old wife with 10 years riding experience, Me 51 with 36 years road riding experience, and my son 16 with one month riding experience. Premiums for the above coverage for one year--$1100.00. Don't know if that is good because I haven't shopped around lately, but I have a feeling it's pretty competitive.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
You lucky people...your insurance is just so cheap!! :) I'll be looking at 2176 dollars per year on my insurance...this is with 1 year no claims bonus (but will be 2 years NCB five months into my new policy as I have another bike on an older policy), with rider training, a full licence (restricted to max 33bhp) and I'm a PhD student but my age (22 years old) is probably against me. Terrible.

Mart Man FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I only pay $390 a year with Progressive but I'm going to check State Farm heard they have really good rates.

Man, CA must be killing me. I have Progressive also and pay about $550 a year. I have no tickets or accidents and am 51 with 31 years of riding experience. I may have to do some shopping around.