Rider Gear - full leathers

I

inkrediboy

Taking jstein95's advice to share from inside "The Bar" forums - I'm going to give back a little to my new friends on FZ6.

eBay Store - Jackets 4 Bikes: Suits: Motorcycle RACING ARMOR LEATHER PANT w Slider 30w 28i

If anyone is interested in leathers, meshwear, gloves, - or full suits for racing and protection - these are fantastic and agressively priced. I went ahead and picked up one of their full body leathers and will ride safe from now on. When I get it, i'll post some pics.

Got to see them in action firsthand with sportrider over the weekend, very nice, and after reading numerous posts of crashes, and seeing the gear poorwboy had on, it's a no brainer to gear up with the way we were hitting big bear mountain. No more excuse for me. Danny showed me what's up.

If this link can help someone make the right decision to at least check into proper gear and attire - I will have helped inspire them like Danny and Shawn did me. The reality is this stuff can save your life. Ride safe you guys.

I

inkrediboy

gear works. glad you got some.

Hey brother - me too. I'm going to have to get used to it - the flexibility and freedom of movement in street clothes is truly addictive, and in Cally weather, its hot hot hot.

Sportider is going to have watch that I don't take that heavy jacket off once those temperatures start rising :) LOL.

Hey I figure, too cool down, I just need to ride faster, and that's all-rite-wit-me.

J

jsteinb95

I can't call you a :squid: anymore!

Good choice on getting gear.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Gear....Leather is the best IMHO. Doesnt flap about in the wind, and you cant beat the fit, or the protection offered by decent leathers. Plus leather looks best.

:thumbup: