MSF course

J

jsteinb95

Sorry, I didn't use the search function and I'm not going to! (Kenny :scared: :D )

Is the MSF course seasonal? I was looking into it and they only have classes til the end of October!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Odd that they'd shut down shop in Salton City then, mebbe all the instructors become ski bums and move to Utard for the winter. :rolleyes:

J

jsteinb95

Odd that they'd shut down shop in Salton City then, mebbe all the instructors become ski bums and move to Utard for the winter. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be in Salton City....it would be in Colton.

Off topic: The f'ing space bar on my laptop broke. :mad: F***ing piece of sh*t!

J_Slyter

Reaction score
Visit site
The schedule here in Colorado Springs shows a class every week out to 12/5/2008 except for the week of Thanksgiving.

I guess they must think, if you can pass the course in snow you can pretty much ride in any conditions.

S

sportrider

well no excuses your going!!!! go renew your permit and we're going to have a "saturday ride" at the DMV until you can do the coarse!!!:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

well no excuses your going!!!! go renew your permit and we're going to have a \"saturday ride\" at the DMV until you can do the coarse!!!:thumbup:

sheesh....you act like you're my husband or something! :rolleyes:

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez you guys are hilarious...are you in the same house posting on two different computers at the same time. My wife and I are just like that, only isnt on any forums with me. :)

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
go figure huh?

besides if you can't do tight maneuvers how can you ever hit your marks for the camera man in a TV commercial :D

Yah, what he said! :spank:

Can someone explain to me why the permit expired? Here in Alberta, as long as you have a valid class 5 (drive a motor vehicle) you can ride a bike in company with a rider with a class 6 (motorcycle) no probs. Heck, the class 6 person can even be following in a cage. :eek: Maybe we're too relaxed here?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just Do It... nike style :p

My wife ended up getting a higher score than me, and she does not even own a bike. You most likely will be riding little put-put cruisers. Gotta love the donuts inside the box; not to mention the figure 8s. LOL

S

sportrider

Yah, what he said! :spank:

Can someone explain to me why the permit expired? Here in Alberta, as long as you have a valid class 5 (drive a motor vehicle) you can ride a bike in company with a rider with a class 6 (motorcycle) no probs. Heck, the class 6 person can even be following in a cage. :eek: Maybe we're too relaxed here?
In CA while applying for an additional endorsement on your license , your license goes into a "pending" status permits are only good for a year whether it's a class C M1 M2 etc. if you haven't completed the requirements for the license the permit expires. there are a lot of riders under 18 that do the permit thing until they turn 18. I'm not sure when the law was passed (I know it was years ago for a class C) but if your under 18 in order to get your M1 endorsement you have to successfully complete the MSF coarse. but once you turn 18 if you can pass the ride test at the DMV you can get your license with out taking the MSF coarse. and with the average cost of the MSF being around $200.00 most people just wait until they're 18 or just ride on a permit until it expires then ride with out one until they're caught.

with a permit they're limited to riding during daylight hours only, not able to ride with passengers, and not allowed on the freeway.

I

inkrediboy

ha - got to love how brother sportrider and j95' communicate through the forum for us to enjoy. That's freakin awesome!

As I mentioned to Mrs. Suga' momma - the courses are offered in limited availability in the winter months here in Cally. However - I was able to find some courses out in LA and OC for her all the way through December. She's got to make the commitment (yeah I'm talking to you girl :)) and Danny's going to help make it happen. We want you to ride!

The courses are available, just got to look around. If anybody needs some links to classes here in So-Cal and is reading this, let me know, I found quite a few and have a good contact at the MSF directly.

No excuses 95', no excuses :)

J

jsteinb95

ha - got to love how brother sportrider and j95' communicate through the forum for us to enjoy. That's freakin awesome!

As I mentioned to Mrs. Suga' momma - the courses are offered in limited availability in the winter months here in Cally. However - I was able to find some courses out in LA and OC for her all the way through December. She's got to make the commitment (yeah I'm talking to you girl :)) and Danny's going to help make it happen. We want you to ride!

The courses are available, just got to look around. If anybody needs some links to classes here in So-Cal and is reading this, let me know, I found quite a few and have a good contact at the MSF directly.

No excuses 95', no excuses :)
Dude, I already told you....I'm not going to L.A.!!! :spank: I'll wait til next season. I can still ride with you guys until then....next time I go into town, I'll stop at DMV and get my permit!

BTW: It's J....EVERYBODY (except for Steve) calls me J and you should too! :thumbup:

I

inkrediboy

Dude, I already told you....I'm not going to L.A.!!! :spank: I'll wait til next season. I can still ride with you guys until then....next time I go into town, I'll stop at DMV and get my permit!

BTW: It's J....EVERYBODY (except for Steve) calls me J and you should too! :thumbup:

wuss - oops did that count as a flame - let me moderate myself :) No excuses J.