Best wishes from TURKEY...

W

wrightme43

Welcome Welcome, Glad your here.
Post some photos of Scarlet if you like.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been to Turkey

Marimus. If I spelled that right. Really cool place. Are you from a large city?

Easyrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi again...

Thanks all friends,

Mikenbern > Yes, i ride, 7/24, seven days a week and 24 hours. :) (2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer ABS)

Wrightme43 > Here is Scarlet (and Red Butler :Flash:)
watermark.php

Hunterfz6 > i m very glad, "Marmaris" , wonderful place. If you come again, text me please. I live in Ankara which is the capital city of Turkey. (Pop. is 8 million)

Perryn > very overcrowded. like london zone 1. by the way, i m married with an english woman for 6 years. (she is from london, crouch end, harringay).

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I got to visit Ankara in 1991, and I'll be honest, I'd be scared to drive a car, much less a motorcycle there!
Perhaps you can help me identify a dish I had there, one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. It was a bed of grilled bread, with shaved meat piled on top (think it was lamb) and then a ladle of melted butter and a ladle of a red sauce was poured over it at the table. Absolutely delicious, but I can't remember the name of it!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I got to visit Ankara in 1991, and I'll be honest, I'd be scared to drive a car, much less a motorcycle there!
Perhaps you can help me identify a dish I had there, one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. It was a bed of grilled bread, with shaved meat piled on top (think it was lamb) and then a ladle of melted butter and a ladle of a red sauce was poured over it at the table. Absolutely delicious, but I can't remember the name of it!

KEBAB !!! Only a wild guess :)

Easyrider

Reaction score
Visit site
iskender kebap...

Dear Botch,

As i understand, you have eaten "iskender kebap". There are very many kinds of kebap in the turkish kitchen, but the most popular kebap is iskender kebap.

Best regards..