Bye Bye Fizzer

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just traded in my beloved 07 fizzer. I've only gone and bought a CB1000R today (gulp) after a test ride from Chiswick Honda.

Sad to see her go really, but excited also.

Anyway, I have C&C carbon cans, a cat eliminator pipe a top box and rack and a lava red Ermax belly pan which I need to sell, they will be on eBay within a week unless anyone here wants any of them.

Looking at £300 for the cans (they rock - 450 new, they have 600 miles on them, removable baffles) 55 quid for the cat elim pipe (this has not been fitted to my bike and is brand new), 150 for the box and rack, and 140 for the belly pan. Bearing in mind the bellypan has not been used and is sat in a box in my front room.

Any offers there or there abouts, email me: red9301@gm_a_i_l.com (minus the _'s )

Bye Bye my beloved first bike! Naked thou here I come!

Red

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Laugh at me.......... They do all the time, that's what makes me, me, however. A very good point and well presented by a YANK:rolleyes: LOL, no malice intended

What I meant was an extra 400 ish cc.

But as I'm dyslexic and I was and am still not wearing my horned rimmed specs and very much was and now even worse for wear of having quaffd a whole bottle of wine, listening to the current woefull Euro Ryder cup team, I do hope you will accept this my excuse...........:Flash: Hahahah

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still gonna float around here if you dont mind, I will always have a soft spot for my fizz and hope i dont miss it toooo much...

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
The new CB1000R is a bad bad bike. I was just reading about it in Motorcycle magazine last month. The brits were talking of how wonderful it was.

Sir Choice

Reaction score
Visit site
its a shame i didnt read this sooner, as i just bought a pair of scorpion exhausts off ebay for the same price :p CB1000 isnt a bad bike, its lovely and its a quality bike!

I

inkrediboy

I'm still gonna float around here if you dont mind, I will always have a soft spot for my fizz and hope i dont miss it toooo much...

I know a a few of us in here ride different model bikes - and myself I hang around because the people and community here are so kick ass here. I don't get much technical information that is completely geared towards my R1 of course, but I do get quite a few good laughs, ideas, and perspective that are applicable.

This is a great forum.. Good entertainment when I'm not on the bike :)

see you around,
Ink

S

sportrider

sweet!!! enjoy your new ride!!! you'll always be welcome here.

psst.... I hear two of the administrators don't even own an FZ6:eek:

I

inkrediboy

sweet!!! enjoy your new ride!!! you'll always be welcome here.

psst.... I hear two of the administrators don't even own an FZ6:eek:

pssst, I also here one of these administrators dosen't even have a permit :)!!!!!!!!!!

Mikeinho

Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't sure about the CB1000R, but I can safely say it's no slouch.

When I was out today, I checked my mirrors to overtake a 4x4 only to see a NSX coming up the outside. I held back and planned to follow the NSX, only to see a CB1000R directly behind it. The CB1000R then went passed me, the 4x4, and the NSX in one swift move.

I managed to keep up with the NSX, but didn't have the grunt to pass it. The CB1000R just disappeared like Keyser Söze.

Have fun on your new toy my man... be safe!!

:thumbup:

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
good looking bikes, i am sure you will miss the FZ, i know i sure would!!!

Yeah I tried something else (Aprilia Shiver) but went back and funnily enough there is another guy I used to see most days on the way home on his Fazer.
He bought a Speed Triple but this week I saw him back on a new Fazer,these bikes are so very very good.
Love your Honda though;)