D-Rock interview

D

D-Rock

What do you do for a living? I work for a land surveying company. I mostly work in the office and help manage the crews. I’m the lead drafter.

How long have you owned your FZ6? I bought mine shiny new in 2005. It is my second street bike.

What other modes of transport do you have? 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback and a 2003 Powerstroke diesel Ford ¾ ton truck.

If you could have any bike what would it be? BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, I want one so bad.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike? Riding dirt bikes and hitting the sand dunes on the quads. All the other stuff to, camping, fishing…. Shooting, Wakeboarding, snowboarding.. I have been setting up my shop for woodworking. I spend most of my time in the shop.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why? I would have to say Vegas. It’s just a party that never stops.

Describe yourself in three words? educated, redneck, rocker :rockon:

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why? This is a tough question. I guess I really do not know. I’m drawing a blank. I think having a toaster that could also cook and egg would be cool.. but, I bet there is one already. I give up.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with? The DR powergrader. I built something similar to grade my 600’ long gravel driveway. I pull it with my John Deere lawn tractor.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw? Street lights. I would make the world full of round-a-bouts. We would never have to stop riding. We have a lot of round-a-bouts where I live. They are fun.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be? I would hire Papa Roach to rock our faces off!

Snow or beach? beach

Windows or Mac? Windows for now.

F1 or MotoGP? MotoGP

Which track or album rocks your boat? Breaking Benjamin, We are Not Alone.

What is your favourite film? Kodak 35mm.. haha J/k. I would have to say… Ghostbusters

Meat or Veg? meat

What is your favourite beverage? Coors Light :iconbeer:

And finally, your number one rule in life? Treat others as you would like to be treated. It is a Karma thing, ya know? :thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, if you're ever coming to Utard, let me know! We can go skiing (as long as my truck starts :mad:), jam a bit (I play too), and I'll show you my in-work woodshop.
The main drag I take to work has been under construction all summer/fall, I've started taking a back route that has several roundabouts, they ARE fun! :thumbup:

D

D-Rock

Dude, if you're ever coming to Utard, let me know! We can go skiing (as long as my truck starts :mad:), jam a bit (I play too), and I'll show you my in-work woodshop.
The main drag I take to work has been under construction all summer/fall, I've started taking a back route that has several roundabouts, they ARE fun! :thumbup:

about woodworking, I missed bike night tonight to go pick up a 60 gallon air compressor... I'm so stoked!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I call shenanigans! Redneck and Educated can't go together! ;) (j/k! because I resemble that remark! :D )

Great interview and thanks for sharing!

D

D-Rock

I call shenanigans! Redneck and Educated can't go together! ;) (j/k! because I resemble that remark! :D )

Great interview and thanks for sharing!

my work
IMG00616.jpg

my real tree hat.. haha
IMG00617.jpg

so you can see the educated redneck thing i have going on at the moment.

I'll be here all day so keep it coming...