Rochester, NY

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined, wanted to put my name out and let everyone from the area know that I'm here.

I currently live in Fairport, looking to move, but will still be in the same area.

I ride an 04 FZ6 with a Corbin seat with a backrest, and also have painted my windscreen. If you see me, play nice.

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, I'm from Amsterdam... out near Albany. I probably wont be making any long trips this year, more likely next. But if you're down this way let me know.

:needpics:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
:needpics:

ok

2401528737_89e4bff3cb_b.jpg

549039939_ab92475a8b.jpg

2423597413_8544078146.jpg

2647792508_bd91111022.jpg

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright! Another Rochester FZ6 owner! :welcome: to the forum.

I dont know that I've seen you around, but I live in W. Henrietta and usually ride out around by RIT and sometimes out to Webster, but dont really make it out to Fairport.

A few more FZs and I think we might be able to have a WNY FZ6 meet and ride!

P.S.

Nice Corbin seat! I assume you do a lot of 2up riding?

Last edited:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright! Another Rochester FZ6 owner! :welcome: to the forum.

I dont know that I've seen you around, but I live in W. Henrietta and usually ride out around by RIT and sometimes out to Webster, but dont really make it out to Fairport.

A few more FZs and I think we might be able to have a WNY FZ6 meet and ride!

I live in Fairport, work at UR, and go to school at RIT. I'm all over the city.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Fairport, work at UR, and go to school at RIT. I'm all over the city.

Actually I have seen a Blue FZ parked in U-lot at RIT over the spring or summer, but it didnt have a Corbin seat, so maybe it wasn't you. If you see a Red 06 with a 2 bros exhaust that would be me.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually I have seen a Blue FZ parked in U-lot at RIT over the spring or summer, but it didnt have a Corbin seat, so maybe it wasn't you. If you see a Red 06 with a 2 bros exhaust that would be me.

I didn't touch campus over the summer, and I may have ridden once during the Spring, though I don't think I did. I saw a blue FZ6 parked on campus a year or so ago, and left a note on the bike to another FZ6 forum, but they never showed, that I'm aware of.

autobahn70

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I also live in fairport. I work on the east side on Perinton Pkwy and live off of Baird rd. Im also going to school at Fisher part time, but I just got my red 06 fz6 a couple months ago after I sold my ninja 250 and now that I have my heated liner Im gonna be riding til the snow starts flyin :)

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey 315'er here!
But i work in pittsford. Glad to see and hear there is more fz6'er around .
I think a meet and ride day would be cool !
I'll have to bring a cbr1100xx along with me but thats not to bad hahahahahahahahaahahahaha
I have heated gloves so i plan on riding til it gets to cold and my face shield freezes lol!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! Some of us wondered when you might jump over here! Glad to have ya!

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! Some of us wondered when you might jump over here! Glad to have ya!

I would have been here sooner if someone had mentioned the forum. :spank:

Instead, I had to just randomly come across it in the exhaust thread from the other day that I commented on, mentioning he'll probably get in trouble for posting a link to another forum.

:rockon:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I also live in fairport. I work on the east side on Perinton Pkwy and live off of Baird rd. Im also going to school at Fisher part time, but I just got my red 06 fz6 a couple months ago after I sold my ninja 250 and now that I have my heated liner Im gonna be riding til the snow starts flyin :)

My fiance's working on her MBA at Fisher. My dad works at NYMAT on Baird. It's a good thing I don't, otherwise I'd probably die of a heart attack from eating at Fairport Hots all the time. I love me some plates!

I'll probably be stored up around mid-November. Long story, but once it starts getting cold, I'm not "allowed" to ride.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey 315'er here!
But i work in pittsford. Glad to see and hear there is more fz6'er around .
I think a meet and ride day would be cool !
I'll have to bring a cbr1100xx along with me but thats not to bad hahahahahahahahaahahahaha
I have heated gloves so i plan on riding til it gets to cold and my face shield freezes lol!

I need to find my balaclava. I rode in a couple times last week while my truck was down (needed brakes), and my neck about froze on the ride in. The ride home was beautiful, though!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's last minute but is anybody up for a ride tomorrow late morning? (10-11ish) It's supposed to be gorgeous out. My buddy and I were planning on going riding, we didnt really have any destination in mind maybe a ride to Canandaigua and out around the lake, would be cool to meet up with some of you guys.

Send me a PM I'm up for anything as long as it involves riding.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's last minute but is anybody up for a ride tomorrow late morning? (10-11ish) It's supposed to be gorgeous out. My buddy and I were planning on going riding, we didnt really have any destination in mind maybe a ride to Canandaigua and out around the lake, would be cool to meet up with some of you guys.

Send me a PM I'm up for anything as long as it involves riding.

I'm out. Gotta do the wedding cake tasting thing at 10, then headed down to my parents' property in Springwater for the day.

D

Deleted member 2349

Welcome 04fizzer, Irondequoit; 05 blue fiz here. I bet we could have a great group ride if all the FZ's I see around the area could get together. I think I might have seen you heading 490 east out of downtown within the past couple weeks. I have seen a red and a blue one in that same area. Well anyway glad to have ya around and sorry AJ I had to work today. I hope to get one more journey in this year, maybe a fall in naples run or something.