Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...Buggerlugs

What do you do for a living?
Acquisition Manager in telecoms

How long have you owned your FZ6?
oooh, 18 months now

What other modes of transport do you have?
Bought today - a Saab 9-3 2.0 turbo with 185 BHP. Mega fast!!! And a Honda CB250RS , which is in bits at the moment

If you could have any bike what would it be?
KTM RC8

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Restoring the CB250RS, music (mainly very noisy rock/metal), home life, which includes, wife, children and animals (dogs and chickens and hopefully pigs in the near future)

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
NYC. Don't know why, the weather was terrible but it lived up to expectations. The sex museum was an eye opener

Describe yourself in three words?
Fast, impatient, thoughtful

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
Car. I would shed weight. Cars carry far too much weight. There is too much noise deadening - unneccessary if the engine sounds good; and all the safety features are stupid. The best safety feature would be a large spike in the middle of the steering wheel. Give people too much 'safety' and they drive like idiots. Keep weight down and make people drive better. I have never, in 20 years, crashed and never intend to. People who crash should have their licence revoked.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Whatever it was Mr Bill Gates first came up with

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Idiots who want to fight someone. I may not like someone, or even a section of society but I would never start a fight with those people. I would also include those people who do something on purpose to start a fight. I am no hippy but why oh why antagonise on purpose. My own personal gripe, being English, would be the IRA who bombed our citizens mercilessly for years. Why????? Gerry Adams et al should have been hung in front of parliament

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Well first off, that sounds a damn good idea. Have you seen the travelodge room for £9 deal? As for talent? I don't know. I would definately lose the 'not going for a wee whilst drinking copiously' competition as I have a weak bladder in those circumstances. I may stand a chance in the fastest gearchange competition

Snow or beach?
Beach

Windows or Mac?
Mozilla Firefox

F1 or MotoGP?
Both, very evenly. Without Rossi though, F1 definately

Which track or album rocks your boat?
The new Metallica LP is great - Death Magnetic

What is your favourite film?
Dead Mens Shoes

Meat or Veg?
Meat

What is your favourite beverage?
Stella!!!! (don't confuse this with Marlon Brando's famous line in On the Waterfront, I mean the beer)

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new Saab, I love my 9-3!! Had two different 900 Turbos before that, love the marque! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh, and Bill Gates never came up with anything "first"; he copied, stole, and later bought everything he's done. ;)