Cortech backpack

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I won this cortech backpack in a raffle at a motorcycle show over the weekend and it is pretty cool, it fits my laptop in it as well as my lunchbox (i bring my lunch to work with me. it is very comfy while riding and has tons of adjustment straps built in to give it a "Custom" fit. It also has a helmet holder that hides away when you are not using it, which means that you can securely strap a helmet on the outside of the backpack if you are carrying it around after a ride or bringing 2 helmets with you wile riding. (i rode with my old helmet in the hemlet holder system after buying my new one this weekend and it worked very well)

Stock Photo:

h_rd_black.jpg
TourMaster_Cortech_Backpack.jpg

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the review! I was actually looking at buying this exact backpack, I like it mostly for the helmet carrier option and because it appears to be very adjustable which you have verified.

Would you say there is enough room for gym clothes + lunch? (i too bring my lunch to work) Would mostly be sneaks, shorts, shirt, and brown bag lunch, what do you think?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the review! I was actually looking at buying this exact backpack, I like it mostly for the helmet carrier option and because it appears to be very adjustable which you have verified.

Would you say there is enough room for gym clothes + lunch? (i too bring my lunch to work) Would mostly be sneaks, shorts, shirt, and brown bag lunch, what do you think?

I think that there would definitely be room for all that, Keira got a new Motorcycle jacket this weekend as well and i fit her mesh with hard armor (awkward to fit anywhere) in it, the old helmet strapped to the outside, a sweat shirt, and it still had plenty of space left. It has one big pocket, one medium sized pocket as well as a spot for a camel back as well. If you get to disbursing your stuff well then i have no doubt that you can fit a ton in this bag. And you can strap the bag tight so it is not floppy even when empty, so always tight and secure to your back.