Got a new Lid

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking for a new Helmet for a little while, my Suomy has been great and i would buy another again, but i ran across a smokin deal on the KBC Force RR this weekend and i bought it.

It fits great and although it is a little heavier than the Suomy it feel slighter on my head. It also seems to cut the wind better (i would always get a bit of shaking in the suomy at highway speeds, but nothing with the KBC.) So far after about 200 miles with the helmet i am pleased!

Stock Photo:

320x320-FULL.jpg

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Nice lid. I was about to wonder if the lightning bolts on the side helped make the bike go faster :)D), but then I remembered that you have the faster blue bike and don't dare go any faster due to G-force concerns.

:D

X

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice lid. I was about to wonder if the lightning bolts on the side helped make the bike go faster :)D), but then I remembered that you have the faster blue bike and don't dare go any faster due to G-force concerns.

:D

X

well, technically since it fits better and does not shake with wind then i am more comfortable at higher speeds.... not that i went any faster than 80, but even that was much smoother on my head.

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to see the face of some little girl when you right up next to her in the backseat of mom's car and spots you in that helmet....:D

Pretty cool Rob,

John

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great lid Rob!

If the old one shakes on your head, it doesn't fit right and needs to be considered a retirement object. Unless you can get a tighter liner and thicker cheek pads to tighten the fit anyway!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great lid Rob!

If the old one shakes on your head, it doesn't fit right and needs to be considered a retirement object. Unless you can get a tighter liner and thicker cheek pads to tighten the fit anyway!

that was my thought too, i thought it fit, but then i lost 30 lbs over the spring/summer and then it seemed to shake on my head... plus this one is cooler :rockon:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How's the venting in this one? How many stops does the visor have and do they stay at speed? Thnx!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How's the venting in this one? How many stops does the visor have and do they stay at speed? Thnx!

there are tons of vents that breathe really well, i was riding with the visor completely closed and it was still very well vented, also i just counted and it has 7 stops including closed. I have kept it at 2nd and 3rd position as well as full open on the highway (with glasses on) and it stayed right where i put it.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! This sounds a lot like the RF-1000 I picked up!

The graphics are killer! Nice pick!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! This sounds a lot like the RF-1000 I picked up!

The graphics are killer! Nice pick!

it is amazing how a properly fitted helmet can feel like a million bucks. I thought it would feel heavy on my head since it is heavier than the suomy, but it strangely feels lighter, probably because it is better balanced.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm VERY jealous!!

as cheesy as it sounds to say/type, it was weight watchers... if you do the program it works and you really can eat anything that you want, it just teaches you how to portion the different types of foods better.