Weekend 9/20-21st

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I'm off next weekend and was wondering if anyone wants to take a ride? This includes all of NJ, Eastern PA, DE, or anywhere else withen a couple hours ride.

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang man I'll have to let you know. I may be free. Thing is my parents have a house up in Bellefont, PA (10 minutes from state college) and it is up in the mountains a bit with lots of great roads and nice scenery. Me and a couple friends rode up there from D.C. area and its a 3.5 hour drive. Not sure where in NJ you live but I'd love to have people ride up there with us. The house is huge too so lots of room for chilling.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
ant a friend said that there is an organized ride to fight Multiple scleroses this upcoming Saturday...i'll keep u posted

Steve F

Reaction score
Visit site
Darn, I was hoping to meet up with the Jersey FZ crew soon. But this weekend it's my daughter's birthday and my father-in-law's 70th. Plus the family has hopes of getting in a last beach day for the season.

Hey I was cruising southbound on Rt. 18 around Freehold tonight around 5:00. I thought I saw a a couple FZ6's heading northbound in with a pack of bikes. Would that have been any of you guys?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Steve,

I see you live in central NJ. What town?

It's suppose to be a great weekend guys, someone has to want to ride.

Steve F

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Ant
I've been a Sayreville guy my whole life except for a couple years in South Amboy.

Have fun if you guys get out! I'll join up on the next one. Looking forward to meeting the Jersey crew. But I think the best I can hope for this weekend is a couple hours early Sat. evening.

Ya know, we should try to think of some good routes in the meantime. I was thinking through the Pine Barrens or up North. Since I got the FZ a month or so ago I've been having a great time driving and getting lost on roads I've never been on before. One good thing about NJ is no matter how lost you get all you have to do is drive east or west. Eventually you'll come out to some major North-South road to get home (Rt 9, 18, 34, 35, 1, 130, Parkway, Turnpike)

I'm curious what part of the state you guys like to ride. I had a great relaxing ride through Monroe Township on Federal Rd not too long ago. Another great day was up to Jockey Hollow.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if no one wan to ride and you have those couple hourse on Sat evening I'll join you if you want.

The only othe jersey FZ guy I have ridden with is Thatguyx. Me and him have put about 2,000 miles together in 5 days.

Steve F

Reaction score
Visit site
Ant, thanks. If the schedule works out I'll pm you. I just don't want to make plans I'm not sure I can keep. And I know this weekend will be way too hectic. If not this weekend we'll do it soon though.