MOTO GP Spoiler************warning

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
SPOILER THREAD, everyone has been warned! Read at your own risk.

Hope everyone got to watch the MotoGP today. Looks like it would suck in the rain.:rolleyes:. but Go Rossi:cheer:

Last edited by a moderator:

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Another one for Yamaha and Rossi

I thought hayden had it until that inside pass around 15 or so. Geez...I've been about 130 on a track on a straight away, but I couldn't image 160 average on a rainy day.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site

The rain has been non stop for days here...tons of traffic lights out and roads closed all over due to flooding. can't imagine racing a GP bike in it.

EDIT - changed the thread title...

billk

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to watch it on SpeedTV....they are replaying an old race and said the US MotoGP was canceled! That is just not right...

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site

The rain has been non stop for days here...tons of traffic lights out and roads closed all over due to flooding. can't imagine racing a GP bike in it.

EDIT - changed the thread title...

Why was it a spoiler thread? The race has already happened?! Right? I watched it LIVE today just like anyone else can. Is there a forum rule about it or something?

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site

Why was it a spoiler thread? The race has already happened?! Right? I watched it LIVE today just like anyone else can. Is there a forum rule about it or something?

LOL...you can't spoil it for anyone else until after the race is over, right?. This thread is the very definition of a spoiler thread. :D I wish I could have watched it live like you did but that was not an option for me and probably was not for lots of other people too. Still have not seen it but I know who wins :(

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org

STOKED! We had sun and did a 300 mile ride up in Santa Clarita and Ojai! I went out with a friend and motorcycle instructor (race coach). So we missed the race, but improved our techniques by about 100%.

ps: soon I'll be the next Rossi....see you on the circuit !

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was watching the awful conditions for the race and the amount of chatter of those wheels. Those guys are worth their money.:Sport:

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry. I waited until they said that Rossi was the winner?! Oh well, Glad he won, although, Nicky did put up a good fight.