FZ6R in UK?

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I do think there is market for it in the UK, but I won't be demanding it.

I think the name "fully faired diversion XJ6" gives a better discription of what kind of bike this is (as opposed to the US name "FZ6R").

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty but I have thoughts towards an R6 next year.
Performance weight and pure blue veiner looks :thumbup:

But then again money may yet dictate otherwise. :(

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
From what owners were saying on the FZS600 (old shape Fazer) forum, this will be the bike they wanted the FZ6 to be to replace the old Fazers. I reckon these will sell really well, I just hope Yam keep making the FZ6S as well for us more enlightened folk.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been out of the loop too long !! This bike looks very nice and is probably as capable as the FZ6S but does this mean the end for the fazer ???????? :eek:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been out of the loop too long !! This bike looks very nice and is probably as capable as the FZ6S but does this mean the end for the fazer ???????? :eek:
Guess whos back......back again, Jonac's back..
Hi Mate how the effin hell are you?

Oh back on topic, I am with nooj.

Nelly

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Guess whos back......back again, Jonac's back..
Hi Mate how the effin hell are you?

Oh back on topic, I am with nooj.

Nelly

Hello me old china :)

I'm good mate thank you ... belated Happy new year and all that ... everyone else too :cheer:

On the hunt for a new bike soon.. got an offer I couldn't refuse for the RR :( plus I haven't ridden since last June when I F#@d my ankle ... all seems good on here still !!! merry xmas ... oh its been and gone :Flip:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello me old china :)

I'm good mate thank you ... belated Happy new year and all that ... everyone else too :cheer:

On the hunt for a new bike soon.. got an offer I couldn't refuse for the RR :( plus I haven't ridden since last June when I F#@d my ankle ... all seems good on here still !!! merry xmas ... oh its been and gone :Flip:
Glad your back (in one piece). Rumor has it that you are looking at Gixxa 750?

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
QUOTE:Inevitably it would be more expensive as well, though it may be that we cover the difference with genuine accessories.

so my sinical view is this..release the bike in its most basic cost effective form for £4.5-5K then we spend a fortune on off the shelf parts to get it looking like the US model

typical of rip-off Britain..as consumers we've been taken for a ride so many times it doesnt suprise me that yamaha has taken this veiw,,afterall european domestic car's have always been cheaper and much higher spec than the uk equivelent,Jap cars (eg.subaru,honda) get more power as std so why not "try it on" with bikes?? British consumers must be a manufactures wet dream..half the effort double the price

i would of thought in these harsh economic times manufactures would be pulling out all the stops to get our attention to buy THEIR product..only time will tell

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hey Stranger - Bummer on the ankle. I hope it is healing up well. Happy New Year and all that stuff.