Xpeed Helmets

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys and welcome to my very first post !!!!! LOL , Im in the market for a new helmet and really like the Xpeed range , it appears that they are relatively new to Australia and was wondering what ppl around the world thought about them ?

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
never heard of them... but a quick google search shows that they look very similar to Icon's, which are a decent middle of the road helmet.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Webbikeworld just posted a review on these helmets. I think I am going to look into getting one.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After reading the review on WBW again I decided to order one of these in red and one of their Orange gradient lenses from motorcyclesuperstore.com Saturday night. It shipped today and once I get it I will post some first impressions and then some more info once I get to wear it for a bit. I was looking for a new helmet because the Scorpion EXO-700 I have doesnt fit my head right. Accordion to WBW the EXO-700 is a round shape and I have more of a oval head, the helmet is okay for about 30-45 mins but after that all I can think about is how much pressure it puts on the front and back of my head.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for ur thoughts,i hope ur new helmet but we arnt getting that model out here in Australia at the moment :mad: .We are only getting the xf503 and due to the lack of info on them i opted to go with the AGV stealth...... A little noisy but so far im wrapped in it,plus the 5 star rating in the SMART test helped me make the choice...

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have extra money, wait a little and get ARAI. I had Scorpion exo 1000, and HJC something (can't really remember which on... Was piece of crap tho).
Once I put ARAI Vector web blue on... I was sold. Night and day difference i tell ya.