A true Bike lover passes.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i just got home to find a facebook message from a dear friend, who's father passed away on my Birthday last week.

This man was the guy who got me into motorbikes in the first place, and was someone who i spent hundreds of hours in a cold old shed, helping him to restore 2 beautiful old Ariel 500'S back in my youth. His passion for bikes was unstoppable, and my greatest memory of riding bikes is him giving me the honour of riding one of these bikes in an Historic Rally, when just 17.

I learnt so much about bikes & life from this man, he was like a second dad.

Have not seen him for many years, as the whole family moved a long way away. But i know he was riding one of these beautiful old bikes the day he fell ill, which warms my heart, as he rode to the end.

May his soul rest in peace, Kelvin Lamshed...one of lifes true gentleman, and a biker to the end.

W

wrightme43

Godspeed rider.

You know if I ran heaven there would be a whole lot of twisty roads, alot of new bikes, and old broken bikes, good tools, and plenty of spare parts. I hope he is there hanging with they guys that built HRD vincent.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We all die in the end. There is no point in fighting that. If we are lucky we manage to grow old, have a family, have a passion to make being here at all worthwhile.

It sounds like Kelvin had all of those things. His time here was worthwhile to him and to those who knew him.

R.I.P

Steve

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our condolences for the family and friends, from Michele and I in NH. RIP

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
Terrible to loose another brother rider and one who was not only a good friend and father but also one who was so good for the passion of riding. My heart goes out to you and his family, and my hat off to him in recognition of a lifetime in the saddle. Ride in Peace