Mobil 1 4T 10W-40 Oil

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh NOO! Another oil thread. Do you know what you just started by asking this? In answer to your question, I know that Autozone carries this oil. PRICEY! About $9 per quart. No doubt, you just started a fight over oil.

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh NOO! Another oil thread. Do you know what you just started by asking this? In answer to your question, I know that Autozone carries this oil. PRICEY! About $9 per quart. No doubt, you just started a fight over oil.
I know, I searched first and was amused.. but I'm at work and don't have time to sort through a bunch of topics.

W

wrightme43

Advance does not carry it. I went again with mobil one 15,000 mile extended performance. Purolator 14610 pure one today. 22,586 miles. all but 250 miles on mobil one. Yay Mobile ONE!!!!

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked everything up at AutoZone after work... had a heck of a time getting the old filter off. Had to stab it with a screwdriver and curse several times before it came off. :spank:

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had to do the old screw driver trick myself. I know walmart also sells mobile 1 4t. It's funny, autozone sells mobile 1 4t oil but no bike filters. While advanced sells fram bike filters and only carries valvoline standard oil. Not that I use standard bike filters, just thought it was funny.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had to do the old screw driver trick myself. I know walmart also sells mobile 1 4t. It's funny, autozone sells mobile 1 4t oil but no bike filters. While advanced sells fram bike filters and only carries valvoline standard oil. Not that I use standard bike filters, just thought it was funny.

not true. They carry mobile 1 filter # 108 & 110. Which cross references to fram etc.

paul1149

Riding with the King
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha.. I had to destroy the filter to get it off the first time as well. I had a metal "socket" type filter wrench that goes over the top, but the darn thing didn't grab. So I ran out and bought a band wrench, which does the job.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Rocky529: Are you insinuating that Shell Rotella is SEWAGE? Obviously, you have a major problem with Shell Rotella or else, why aren't you using it?

rvbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
When I went to Walmart to get Mobil 1 for the fz the sales associate said they don’t carry it any more.:( He didn’t seem to know if it was a nation wide policy or just for that store.:confused: Luckily I found some at Joe’s Outdoor store along with the Mobil 1 filter.:thumbup:

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I Run royal purple max cycle oil and K&N oil filter It is awesome to put a socket on the oil filter and it comes right off. Plus K&N makes an awesome oil filter.:rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, I searched first and was amused.. but I'm at work and don't have time to sort through a bunch of topics.
And we have the time, energy or resolve to go back through those threads for you.......................What am I your personal oil finding secretary?

BIG LOL ONLY J/K

Nelly

Last edited: