Leo vince

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i was looking for people who have some leo vince's pipes and get some feed back on how they like them and if their was any noticable power gain? and how far they sick out from the back?:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was looking for people who have some leo vince's pipes and get some feed back on how they like them and if their was any noticable power gain? and how far they sick out from the back?:

I got mine, and am very happy with them.
The bike seems to run so much smoother now, maybe a minor power upgrade, but not real noticable... I had the TPS fixed the day before I fitted them, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it running smoother though.

As for how far they stick out...
[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9ozAyegE0"]YouTube - FZ6S - Leo Vince pipes[/ame]

Not a great video, was using my phone and the pic keeps freezing, but gives you an idea. I have seen some others on YT that stick out further!!!

:)

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I put my Leo's on a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I haven't noticed any gain in power, but that's not why I got them in the first place.

The main thing is that they completely alter the image and feeling of the bike, and turn it into a bady boy :) I feel so much tougher riding it now :)

I have to admit that I worried a bit about them sticking out too much, but they're just perfect. Get them now! I didn't get round to taking any pictures yet, maybe sometime next week.

chickwebb

Reaction score
Visit site
The Two Bros. Carbon cans sound much, much better, IMHO. Don'l leap until you've heard them. There are several clips on this board; should be easy to find.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
My Leo's are carbon as well.

d_6008.png

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
I put my Leo's on a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I haven't noticed any gain in power, but that's not why I got them in the first place.

The main thing is that they completely alter the image and feeling of the bike, and turn it into a bady boy :) I feel so much tougher riding it now :)

I have to admit that I worried a bit about them sticking out too much, but they're just perfect. Get them now! I didn't get round to taking any pictures yet, maybe sometime next week.

thanks for the clip! those sound and look good. i think on the 09 &08 modeles they dont stick out too much. were they hard to install or did they fit together good?

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
You should ask the dealership where I boughy my bike, because they put them on :rolleyes: But AFAIK, they fit perfectly.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the clip! those sound and look good. i think on the 09 &08 modeles they dont stick out too much. were they hard to install or did they fit together good?

If that was directed to me, I fit them myself, and it was pretty easy, very straight forward to do, and did it in a couple of hours.

They basically slip together, and each pipe is held together with a spring (sort of like a silicon film inside each of the pipes for sealing)... Only the Cat eliminator pipe has a clamp where it joins the header pipe.

:)