my Friend lost his Dad

S

sportrider

he wasn't a rider but, I'm posting this here as a tribute to him. My Buddy Jeff, who I've been friends with since High school lost his Dad last night. he was a cool head, a Veteran,he served in Vietnam. he was always there if we needed something, and I knew no matter what the problem was, I always had a place I could go. after getting pneumonia a year ago, his health declined until yesterday. he will be missed.

Todd08

Molly and Jacks Dad
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sorry for the loss of your friend and your friends Dad. Just wanted you to know that I just read your "rider resume" (the whole thing) and man that is a piece of work. Publish it.

Be Safe

Todd

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
So sorry to hear about your friend and his loss. I know that it is a difficult time for him and his family. I hope the best for them.

X

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry for the loss, losing someone is hard enough but losing someone early is too bad! lost my best friend in middle schools mom to breast cancer. I hope everyone that he was there for is there for his family in this tough time. My buddy's mom did everything and anything she could for the community and youth sports, however when it came time for her getting the help many turned the other way, very pathetic... Wish his family the best!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it's always tough to lose someone who had that indescirable quality some few people are blessed to have...

im am sorry to hear he passed....but i am happy to know he lived and was loved and that you had the good fortune of experiencing him. very special indeed.

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to here about your friends Dad...that must be very tough for him.:(

It's a shame that bad things happen to the good people in the world.

My thoughts are with you, your friend and his family.

(To your friends dad)
Thanks serving our country and protecting the very freedom many of us (myself included) take for granted. Rest in Peace.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing can take away the good memories you all have of him.....something that truly matters. Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope to see my best friend again in the next existence.:innocent:

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
very sorry to hear of your loss....given recent events in my life I know what its like to lose someone close and my heart and sincerest condolences go out to you and your father during this tough time. I'm just happy for you that you and your father had such a good friend for however short a time, as in my opinion this is better than never having such a friend at all.