Just got 2004 FZ6

angelko

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all from Portland, Oregon. Just got a silver/black 2004 FZ6. Frame sliders (front and back) are in the mail and should be arriving soon.

My 3-deay rider training was this weekend with Team Oregon. Excellent instruction:
TEAM OREGON Motorcycle Training

It rained today in Portland. The rest of the week should be dry.

angelko

Reaction score
Visit site
Previous owner is a very nice guy. Schedule permitting, we'll get together for a lunch one of these days.

Here's the bike, after the first night of riding:
watermark.php

angelko

Reaction score
Visit site
Aye, i'll remove the blue iiShift stickers when I find appropriate black flames. Can't remmeber where I saw them, but i think it was on a newer model with black chasis and engine.

GRUB

Reaction score
Visit site
new member 2004 black fz6

Hi just got new toy fz6,have got a few bikes but this one is the most fun,haz had front and rear suspension done and leo vince pipes fitted and tunned.Any one know how fast on the 1/4 mile these rockets are.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate and welcome ... your gonna love that bike :)

For GRUB : I've got Leo Vince on order .. They're travelling from Italy as we speak !!
Not sure about the 1/4 mile but I know a couple of members on here take theirs to a drag strip and could probably give you a very accurate answer..

Enjoy the forum and more importantly the bike !!!

be safe

JC

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all from Portland, Oregon. Just got a silver/black 2004 FZ6. Frame sliders (front and back) are in the mail and should be arriving soon.

My 3-deay rider training was this weekend with Team Oregon. Excellent instruction:
TEAM OREGON Motorcycle Training

It rained today in Portland. The rest of the week should be dry.
Ah my friend a stunning choice. This is by far the choice of the more sophisticated careful rider who will cherish his new ride and keep it in prestine condition. LOL

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi just got new toy fz6,have got a few bikes but this one is the most fun,haz had front and rear suspension done and leo vince pipes fitted and tunned.Any one know how fast on the 1/4 mile these rockets are.

MCN did a test recently, from memory I think it was about 12.3s topping out at 113mph. :Sport:

Stock machine

Steel Horse

Reaction score
Visit site
shed the stickers...

Maybe it's just me but getting rid of the stickers, especialy the tank sticker made a huge improvement in the overall appearance of the bike. A naked bike cluttered with stickers seems to defeat the purpose...but , that's just me!

azoton

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ran across this thread.... fellow portlander here :) with same 04 FZ6 in the same color. I've put a little over a 1K on it in the last month commuting to work out in Beaverton and back.

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
And yet another PDX guy here....well I'm in the Couve but may as well be Portland. :D
Ya'll llike the weather the last week or so? I've been loving it. I'll be sure to wave as I see you guys riding aroud, we'll have to hook up for a ride come next spring.