Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No stranger to a demanding audience...Sosu2211

What do you do for a living?
Various IT related geekery...

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Coming up to 2 weeks now!

What other modes of transport do you have?
2006 Toyota MR2 TF300

If you could have any bike what would it be?
I vary wildly, I could die complete if I had a Vincent Black Shadow to gaze at in the garage, but of the current crop, my heart is with the Suzuki GSX-R 1000... although *gulp* I'm not sure I could live with it day to day.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Music (Ska), photography, IT stuff, literature, cinema.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I couldn't split 2 places... Egypt, just for the sheer exotic nature of it. Seeing the Pyramids, the amazing archaeology, and the contrasts the country presents was an eye opener in both good and bad ways. The other has to be a drive to Italy from France I make most years. Column St Bernard, a pair of Aviators, 'On Days Like This' on the stereo... all my 'Italian Job' fantasies in one go! :D

Describe yourself in three words?
Quirky. Individual. A bit chaotic.

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
Ride on lawnmowers... I just don't get them! They need better handling, more power, bigger collection boxes... and serious modification options! The possibilities for improvement are endless! (Carbon Termigonis anyone?)

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Tesla Coil. Well, no reason, just because...

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
White trousers for both men and women. Why, really, why?

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Maybe doing my Voodoo Chile/Hendrix guitar routine... used to play in a Cream and Hendrix cover band through university, and was only booed off stage the twice :D

Snow or beach?
Snow every time.

Windows or Mac?
Having worked for Apple in the past, I'd have to say Apple or risk being run out of town!

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP without a doubt. Let me be in control of F1 for the day though and I'd sort it out. Ban refueling, Single brand control tyres with no tyre changes allowed, ban electronic driver aids, reduce downforce by 75%... heck just bring back the 1980's Turbo era and it may be a closer choice!

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Hmm, maybe The Toasters or Toots and The Maytals for the summer days, Appetite For Destruction for back road heroics...

What is your favourite film?
Dune for the sci-fi geek part of me, Ronin as it just has everything, and every time I drive through Paris I think of the car chase...

Meat or Veg?
Hmm, Meat. As long as the meat is Duck, in a nice orange sauce... if not, I'm as happy with a good salad!

What is your favourite beverage?
Cherry Coke.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
If something seems too good to be true... You know the rest.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the comments about the ride on Lawnmower...Pure Gold! Termignoni's...Carbon, no less!

:Flash:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
White trousers for both men and women. Why, really, why?
Here's why:
407610.jpg

:p Great interview! :thumbup:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dune...."He who controls the spice - controls the universe!":rockon: